ARRRRgh some advice!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hiroler
    Yeah we went all over the best bit for me was Suzuki hill big rutted up hill climb such a good feeling when i made it to the top!! took about three attempts before i got it right!!!
    Wonder if thats the one mine didn't make it up - 3 attempts and about 10 foot from the top as last big rutt did it in - didn't want to break anythin' as we had to drive home afterwards, told hubby to leave it be. Standard surf first time out - not a good combo. Awesome day though.
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

probably thats where i got to each time then had to go back down!! think that what did for mine in the end as it was shortly after that it started playing up. so probably wise choice!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
        probably thats where i got to each time then had to go back down!! think that what did for mine in the end as it was shortly after that it started playing up. so probably wise choice!!
        When you are watching from the top of the hill and it is your pride an joy takin the puishment it sorta makes sense to just call it a day.

Got a video of it somewhere - will have a look an see if it is the same hill.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
        X