Had An Afternoon So

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SurfingNow
    did you have to wash clean and scrub all parts before paintin, also would you recomend rubbin any surface rust off before painting?
    as i may do mine if i ever get any spare time
    I would recommend it but mine didntn need it as it was immaculate anyway
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

nice job would waxoyl it now
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        nice job would waxoyl it now
        Cheers mate, im actually gonna respray the rest the red of the truck un der neath
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Wish i had that much spare time!!! Job well done mate. I'll really need to get mine done...........one day!!!!
          Was almost in your neck of the woods yesterday when i took the Surf out a run, but only made it to Stirling.$$$$$$ Dobbies garden centre!!!!!!!!!. Was intending on Perth but things never worked out as planed.
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
            Wish i had that much spare time!!! Job well done mate. I'll really need to get mine done...........one day!!!!
            Was almost in your neck of the woods yesterday when i took the Surf out a run, but only made it to Stirling.$$$$$$ Dobbies garden centre!!!!!!!!!. Was intending on Perth but things never worked out as planed.
            What a shame, give us a shout if ever your near, i could get my dremell out and we could paint yer chassis in about 3 hours
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
              What a shame, give us a shout if ever your near, i could get my dremell out and we could paint yer chassis in about 3 hours

Carl. I'll make the trip just for that reason mate

I was on the forum before i left but never really new where i was going. Or i could havegiven you a shout. I usually do the Glen Coe,Fort William road. My Surf just loves those roads with the big tyres on.......Not!!! Cost me 35 quid on diesel yesterday,not quite sure what my mileage was though. Anyway next time i'm in the area i'll let you know.

Comment

I was on the forum before i left but never really new where i was going. Or i could havegiven you a shout. I usually do the Glen Coe,Fort William road. My Surf just loves those roads with the big tyres on.......Not!!! Cost me 35 quid on diesel yesterday,not quite sure what my mileage was though. Anyway next time i'm in the area i'll let you know.
                Nae bother big man, doors always open, and always happy to muck in on a truck, i loves it,

Chers buddy
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hey Smiffy do you know if the small holiday park at Inverco in Glenco is still there.Its right on the banks of the Loch.I think its Loch Leven there ain't it.I remember as a kid camping there and when the sun set the road bridge in the far distance looked like it was glowing and looked beautiful in the sunset.I have got some pics somewhere of the place so 'ill see if i can find them
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                    Hey Smiffy do you know if the small holiday park at Inverco in Glenco is still there.Its right on the banks of the Loch.I think its Loch Leven there ain't it.I remember as a kid camping there and when the sun set the road bridge in the far distance looked like it was glowing and looked beautiful in the sunset.I have got some pics somewhere of the place so 'ill see if i can find them

Hey Stormy. You mean Here

Comment

Hey Stormy. You mean Here
                      yep thats the place.i loved it up there it was beautiful.
                      There was only a few caravans and camping there when i was last there and that was over 30 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                        yep thats the place.i loved it up there it was beautiful.
                        There was only a few caravans and camping there when i was last there and that was over 30 years ago
                        Looks like they've moved on a bit since then. They might even have colour t.v now!!!

Might have to pay a visit there one day myself. I like to just head off in the truck and see where i end up.

Comment

Looks like they've moved on a bit since then. They might even have colour t.v now!!!

Might have to pay a visit there one day myself. I like to just head off in the truck and see where i end up.
                          hell it was about 6 static vans back then and the rest was for camping and tourers and they had a small wooden shed for a shop and concrete shed for a shower block.The good ole days hey.It looks from some of the pics that it has been extended back to the waterfall that we used to play under when we were there

Comment

You bottled out of the red hammerite then!!

good job tho
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                              You bottled out of the red hammerite then!!

good job tho
                              Yeah but she's protected now, or should i say he, old sebastian needed new undies
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                              X