yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any experiance of powder coating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think with group buy discount my wheels cost me about £50 a wheel, including colection and delivery, flush fit valves, refit and balance tires and paint centre caps to match. I must get a pic of the finish he did on the other wheels..... - it was so good everyone ignored mine

Web Addy: www.wheelrepair.co.uk

The chap that does it is called Jerry, He is a toyota fan too

I am not sure if I want to refurb the wheels my truck has it go for something wider...... either way if anyone is interested in another group deal, I'd be game....
    More Lift.
    More Tyres.
    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
      I think with group buy discount my wheels cost me about £50 a wheel, including colection and delivery, flush fit valves, refit and balance tires and paint centre caps to match. I must get a pic of the finish he did on the other wheels..... - it was so good everyone ignored mine

Web Addy: www.wheelrepair.co.uk

The chap that does it is called Jerry, He is a toyota fan too

I am not sure if I want to refurb the wheels my truck has it go for something wider...... either way if anyone is interested in another group deal, I'd be game....

I dont know how many orders he needs to give us a group discount, But im game for it!! Ive got 5 alloys that i would all want doing. I need to give a few companys around here a call first, But if there prices are nothing to rave about then im happy to proceed with you guy!

Provided he dont keep my alloys!!! Have to get some axle stands to put the surf on

Comment

£50 per wheel seems like a normal "refurb" price to me. my dad and a mate did thiers and kept using the trucks by sending off both spares first, then 2 more etc etc...
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          £50 per wheel seems like a normal "refurb" price to me. my dad and a mate did thiers and kept using the trucks by sending off both spares first, then 2 more etc etc...

good idea about the cycling around bit.

Dont know what kind of time frame it takes. I wanna get some cash sorted before i go running around... £250 for a full set of 'jet black' powder coat aint too bad. Just working out how to get the little stud things silver again thats gunna be a b!tch

Comment

£250 is a hell of a lot of cash, for a normal car where alloys look so much better than steels it ain't too bad. But on a 4x4 steels look just as good, if not better. Apache just got some black modulars from http://www.silverline4x4.co.uk/ and i would guess they were less than £50 a wheel, they look the dogs danglies. White 8 spokes look good on most trucks and can be had for as little as around £25 per wheel. and various styles/prices in between, it's just a case of finding them.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
              £250 is a hell of a lot of cash, for a normal car where alloys look so much better than steels it ain't too bad. But on a 4x4 steels look just as good, if not better. Apache just got some black modulars from http://www.silverline4x4.co.uk/ and i would guess they were less than £50 a wheel, they look the dogs danglies. White 8 spokes look good on most trucks and can be had for as little as around £25 per wheel. and various styles/prices in between, it's just a case of finding them.

ahh Throw a spanner in the works why dont ya!

Apaches wheels are daamn nice.

hmnnn if i got new wheels for £50 each... it would almost pay for itself in selling my alloys.... ahahaah Must resist the .... tem....t..at...ion ...... feelin myself .....become cheap! Naaaooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                ahh Throw a spanner in the works why dont ya!

Apaches wheels are daamn nice.

hmnnn if i got new wheels for £50 each... it would almost pay for itself in selling my alloys.... ahahaah Must resist the .... tem....t..at...ion ...... feelin myself .....become cheap! Naaaooooooooo
                become?
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...73&postcount=1
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...3&postcount=16
                http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...3&postcount=20
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Fine!! Im cheap!!

Comment

Fine!! Im cheap!!
                    i'm sayin nothin
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

i'm sayin nothin

You dont have to after your last post!!

Comment

You dont have to after your last post!!
                        i picked up a free set of tyres this afternoon...

:i'llgetmecoatandlegit_dontget up_illseemyselfout:
                        Last edited by nero279; 19 October 2007, 00:54.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Just got an Email from Silverline..... £49.94 Each for 16"x8 .... So you were spot on with your estimate mate!

Comment

also worth trying www.mdgoffroad.co.uk, but i think they will be more expensive
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

also worth trying www.mdgoffroad.co.uk, but i think they will be more expensive

I called them a while back about there rock crawler street locks.... They were about £200 a wheel!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X