Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre pressures...?

Hello all.

I have not long been the proud owner of a '92 surf. However, when I bought it, there was no manual with it... Can anyone answer this and help be my manual?

I just want to know what pressure the tyres should be inflated to for normal road use with normal load etc etc.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Newbie owner
    Chris Coutts
    Did he just cut me up?

Originally posted by Chris Coutts
    Hello all.

I have not long been the proud owner of a '92 surf. However, when I bought it, there was no manual with it... Can anyone answer this and help be my manual?

I just want to know what pressure the tyres should be inflated to for normal road use with normal load etc etc.

Newbie owner
    Chris Coutts
    My personal set up is 32psi, with the suspension set on 'hard' setting. I run oversized tyres by a small margin... but its whats good for me.

Comment

Thanks...

My God, that was quick! Might help my surf out with her massive drink problem eh?

Chris.
      Did he just cut me up?

Comment

my brand new 33's(mwhaaaaaa)

will be run at 33 psi,my old tyres(now neros) will run steadily at 33 psi
        and trevs duellers will run at 33 psi
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thanks...

My God, that was quick! Might help my surf out with her massive drink problem eh?

Chris.

Should help a bit! If my tyres got a lil soggy i lose sooo much power!! same with suspension setting on normal, i was pouring so much power into making the rear springs compress rather then turning the damn wheels...

Sounds silly but i think its true!

Comment

Hi,

I've had the shocks/springs uprated so don't have a hard/soft option. I found that 32psi was too hard. I use the standard pressure 2.0bar/29psi as stated on the door frame upright label near the drivers door frame catch with 265/70x15 tyres.

Take a look, you should find it there.

Hope that helps....
            Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Originally posted by Paff
              Hi,

I've had the shocks/springs uprated so don't have a hard/soft option. I found that 32psi was too hard. I use the standard pressure 2.0bar/29psi as stated on the door frame upright label near the drivers door frame catch with 265/70x15 tyres.

Take a look, you should find it there.

Hope that helps....
              same with me 2
              29psi
              am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

General Grabber AT2s, 31-10.5-R15.....32psi.

Comment

Hello all.

Newbie owner
                  Chris Coutts
                  Chris,

You can download the manual from here (right click on link and choose 'save target as')

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Hehehe... Hmmmm..

Maxxis mudzillas 33 x 13.5 at 30psi. The baddest rubber around!

Surf drink problem? Aint nuffin thats gonna help out there mate. Get used to it and enjoy the truck!
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I've currently got my 31" Colway ATs at 32psi, but I may take that up a couple and see what it's like.
                      Paul </Slugsie>
                      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Working...
                      X