One number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One number

Gutted.......................a gain, got 5 numbers on the lotto last night, £377, not to bad will help pay for christmas. But if i got that one more number i could have told work to stick it, oh well keep paying the secret lotto stealth tax i suppose.
    Working at last.......

no member of the TRUE public like you and i ever really wins the lottery. it's a conspiracy tax. i could tell you the ins and out of it all, but they're probably watching me....still.....
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

shame it was not six
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        no member of the TRUE public like you and i ever really wins the lottery. it's a conspiracy tax. i could tell you the ins and out of it all, but they're probably watching me....still.....
        I know what you mean, at least i am helping to keep opera/theaters and museums open.
        Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          shame it was not six
          Yes i know, as i said gutted. If i had i would have wanted that ad you showed me in tor the other week.
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
            I know what you mean, at least i am helping to keep opera/theaters and museums open.
            and pikeys feeling a lesser part of society and muslims prayer centres being built....i gotta shut up now, they're gonna bust through my front door any second now....
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

and pikeys feeling a lesser part of society and muslims prayer centres being built....i gotta shut up now, they're gonna bust through my front door any second now....
              Nah ....have a rant .....go on
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Oh go on tell us it all.
                Working at last.......

Comment

if you had all the numbers come up we would all be begging to have our trucks raised lol congrats m8

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
                    if you had all the numbers come up we would all be begging to have our trucks raised lol congrats m8
                    Thanks, i might have done one or two.
                    Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
                    X