yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn. Apache and any other electronics gurus.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Apache and any other electronics gurus.....

Hi Guys,

Please read this thread off the Aussie site - its a bit long BUT it is extremely interesting. One of the best threads I have read in a long time as it deals with the dreaded overheating issues.

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/forum/v...ic.php?t=14717

Towards the bottom of the thread several members post up that they have done and been very impressed by this mod.

Sorry, I know this should be in the electrical section but I thought it too important to be missed down in the basement lol.

Comments pls. as I am a mechanical engineer and have no idea what they are on about!
    Another member of the 'A' team

Dead link!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Dead link!
      Give it time Vince.......

It loaded for me after a few seconds......still reading though, it's huge!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Huh?? I just get this on my screen........

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User bpol_phpbb2 has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/bpol/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/bpol/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/bpol/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
        phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Is the forum going to die again???

Comment

Huh?? I just get this on my screen........

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User bpol_phpbb2 has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home/bpol/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/bpol/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/bpol/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
          phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Is the forum going to die again???
          Works when I click it....

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Works when I click it....

It's that space/time thingumywotsit again isn't it?

Comment

It's that space/time thingumywotsit again isn't it?
              Yeah - I'm in a parallelogram, no hang on, parachute, nope - parallax...I'll get it in a minute.....

Comment

its about that dead zone that the temperature gauge has to stop it from showing fluctuations in engine temp from idle/load , cold / hot conditions.
                nero has done it, and his temp is almost in the red when under load he says

if i were to do it, and my temp was almost in the red when im driving about, i would constantly have brown moments, and end up with a lot more grey hair
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's OK everyone, the link works for me now!

Yeah, it's old news Boyo!

Comment

It's OK everyone, the link works for me now!
                    Thank God - I'm going back to bed!

Comment

This was posted a couple of weeks ago, and Nero has done the mod and says it works well, I'll try to find the link.

Here's one, I'll look further back;

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37186
                      Last edited by plumb bob; 11 October 2007, 18:35.
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I remember it, however still think an aftermarket gauge with numbered graduations give you more info on how the temps going, as said if the standard one went near the red which it would do if modded ya'd spend most of the time pooing yaself, be nice to fit another fuel gauge where the temp is for veg tank, for all the use the temp one is
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                        X