• Originally posted by Woodzie
          666'
          height does not count,neither does the tattos on your ar5e

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200

There goes "wOw" then
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev
              There goes "wOw" then
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i thought height was the whole point...if not...how's about length???
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
                  i thought height was the whole point...if not...how's about length???
                  what like as thick as two short planks
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                    what like as thick as two short planks
                    Careful Joker, he's taking reversing lessons from Chaos !

Comment

• Gunna get shot down for this... BUT

I VOTE for Nero to take them on!

He offered to help with the body lift before any kind of 'prize' was available!

plus hes down a tyre at the moment (i think after the lil 3rd gen part post)

So thats my $0.2

Trev, Chillit... paypal me a fiver an i'll delete my post!

Comment

• right,

i have made a decision,and it is this.since i have had this surf various people(you know who you are) have unfailingly obliged me ,indulged me,fed me ,watered me,coerced me into things i initially didnt want to do and ended up loving,andhave offered great assistance with the raising of my truck.

i am going to visit a surfer tomorrow,who has also unfailingly obliged me,helped me and encouraged me.he is going to help me with my surf when in reality he has much more important things he should be doing
                        he knacker3d his truck at the weekend and ended up with someones spare wheel,and now is pretty immobile,

i have decided to ask nero 279 if he wants these tyres and wheels.

i would like to thank all of you who contributed to such a great thread and i know some will be disapointed but believe me,this was a really difficult decision to make i just wish i had a set of tyres for everyone

thankyou

the poomeister
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RodLeach
                          Gunna get shot down for this... BUT

I VOTE for Nero to take them on!

He offered to help with the body lift before any kind of 'prize' was available!

plus hes down a tyre at the moment (i think after the lil 3rd gen part post)

So thats my $0.2

Trev, Chillit... paypal me a fiver an i'll delete my post!
                          Read post 47 ? I'm happy to share, if there's 5 then you got 1 for Nero to replace his, and 2 each for Hippo and the Shed Meisters

Comment

right,

i have made a decision,and it is this.since i have had this surf various people(you know who you are) have unfailingly obliged me ,indulged me,fed me ,watered me,coerced me into things i initially didnt want to do and ended up loving,andhave offered great assistance with the raising of my truck.

i am going to visit a surfer tomorrow,who has also unfailingly obliged me,helped me and encouraged me.he is going to help me with my surf when in reality he has much more important things he should be doing
                            he knacker3d his truck at the weekend and ended up with someones spare wheel,and now is pretty immobile,

i would like to thank all of you who contributed to such a great thread and i know some will be disapointed but believe me,this was a really difficult decision to make i just wish i had a set of tyres for everyone

thankyou

the poomeister
                            Since you put it like that, I dont mind sliding about on my slicks a bit longer...
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

right,

thankyou

the poomeister
                              And we thank you for a great fun thread Graham.

Have to say Nero is a VERY deserving cause - Salutes the winner

Comment

right,

thankyou

the poomeister
                                if your wish comes true i'll have a set of pitbulls only joking dude
                                good shout on who haves your wheels
                                nice offer graham whoever ended up with them it was a right generous offer
                                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                                X