milners fuel filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milners fuel filter

Just received my filter kit from milners, the fuel filter looks different to the one thats on, its labelled BOSHI and part number is BFC-2001, is this the correct filter for my truck? anyone know, cheers TiA Hazzo

bishi boshi... yeah the blue one? i have that one on right now. cheep isnt it. better than the £13 i paid for that last one!..

i dont know about the part numbers, how is it different? doesnt it screw on, and doesnt the float screw in the bottom?

i didnt really pay much attention. i just fitted it without hastle
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

yeah its a blue one, I have just got it off the courier so havent tried to fit it yet, it just looks chunkier in my hand than the one thats on, I'll have a look, the part no. says it replaces two nissan models and a no.19 milner, no mention of toyota, surf etc, so thought I'd ask here before messing with it. Hazzo

Comment

hmm.. i cant remember a size difference.
        the way i think about stuff is, if it dont fit then it dont fit! so basically if its not made for your car then the filter wont fit.. but thats my opinion
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

filter

bought the filter kit off milners for 3ltr, with the blue fuel filter it went straight on no problem

Comment

Hi Mate,

I`ve had my Surf a couple of years now and always had my service gear from Milners. The fuel filter on mine is a Boshi and its been absolutely fine!

All the best,

Ben.

Comment

OK Cheers folks. H

Comment

http://forums.bauchan.org/toyota/viewtopic.php?id=135
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I hope it's the right one coz I've just fitted one to mine! Exactly the same part number.

Comment

I think the OP would know by now, that post is over 3 years old!
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

You'd hope so wouldn't you, but it was more of an update on my circumstances. I have the same one and I hope it's the right one! Anyway, do you know how to fit the alternator with the minimum of fuss?

Comment

Fuel Filter Replacement.

Does this help ...bit late though

cut and paste the link

//www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showpost.php?p=694697&postcoun t=1
                        Last edited by axelgs1; 7 February 2011, 11:36.

Comment

Nice thread that mate, the 3rd gen is slightly different though in location, but the process remains the same. I'm kind of glad I changed it now as there was all sorts of crap in it, tar like shite and shrapnel! Got a nice Navy Blue one one there now. Alternator is removed, just waiting for new one to arrive later today or tomorrow, refit that with some nice new shiny belts and hopefully Bob's your uncle!

Comment

Shrapnell!!
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                              I think the OP would know by now, that post is over 3 years old!
                              And look how I used to speak! How immature!
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X