Roughtrax spot lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roughtrax spot lights

Has anyone had the new spot lights from roughtrax the ones with the Angel Eye things. I`m looking for a new set to replace my yellow ones as the chrome inside has all rusted!! Any comments?? I presume you need the replacement wire loom to power the outside ring on the lights??

Originally posted by hiroler
    Has anyone had the new spot lights from roughtrax the ones with the Angel Eye things. I`m looking for a new set to replace my yellow ones as the chrome inside has all rusted!! Any comments?? I presume you need the replacement wire loom to power the outside ring on the lights??

You just need one extra wire to each light, spilced into the sidelights.

Comment

are they road legal? could i just put a switch on the new wire and run that to the cabin somewhere or do i need another relay etc?? so i could choose the turn off the ring??

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler
        are they road legal? could i just put a switch on the new wire and run that to the cabin somewhere or do i need another relay etc?? so i could choose the turn off the ring??
        Are they road legal? - Yes, as long as they are white , blue-ish white.

Could i just put a switch on the new wire and run that to the cabin somewhere or do i need another relay etc?? so i could choose the turn off the ring? - Also yes. Roughtrax do a wiring loom for this, it's just a little further down the page from the spot lights.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I got the 9" 130watt chrome ones from Procomp about a year ago. Very powerful, well defined beam. No 'angel eye', but you dont buy them for that really do you?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i have seen a light bar for sale at a place called car crazy,the bar brand new is 50 quid,is this any good(comes in chrome or black)
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Seems almost too cheap! My front spots were £55 each!

Mind you, the ones on my roof bar are only £15 a pair so maybe it isn't too unreasonable...

http://www.motormania.co.uk/product_...rer=Ring&Code=
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X