Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormforce
    oohhh yes.good innit
    I think we should fashion a veg blend that smells more familiar like curry powder to resemble the morning after said meal type
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
      I think we should fashion a veg blend that smells more familiar like curry powder to resemble the morning after said meal type
      we get the smell of curry nearly every day from the indians accross the way so will have to think of something else
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

we get the smell of curry nearly every day from the indians accross the way so will have to think of something else
        ever smelt burnt egg whites?
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Speak to gwh or bottle up some eau' de woodzie
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            Speak to gwh or bottle up some eau' de woodzie
            get some stink bombs and when you pull up by a crowd of chavs just throw one on the ground without them knowing and look at their faces.. and they think its the truck

Comment

new 4 runner

Only just got mine, previous owner didn't know what it was for or indeed had ever used it.

GREAT now know it has lots of uses keep um coming

Guess letting the truck warm up and defrost on drive while I makes me morning brew is about the best!!

Like the crawling in trafick idea, just back to manual after 6 years and taking some getting use to but love the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by hilly64
                Only just got mine, previous owner didn't know what it was for or indeed had ever used it.

GREAT now know it has lots of uses keep um coming

Guess letting the truck warm up and defrost on drive while I makes me morning brew is about the best!!

Like the crawling in trafick idea, just back to manual after 6 years and taking some getting use to but love the truck.
                glad your enjoying the truck and if you cross koi's palm (paypal) with dosh you will feel that you have donated to a good cause for all the free info on here....
                No i'm not on any commission either but i wish i was

Comment

I use the idle up when jump starting somebody and when I am refilling the cooling system.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

I use the idle up when jump starting somebody and when I am refilling the cooling system.
                    Are you sure that "somebody" isn't that little zook truck cab
                    How's it going by the way.

Mark.....
                    Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

My trucks don't have idle up switches.

Comment

If you put it in gear and let the clutch up the revs drop back to tick over. Does on mine anyway!

Comment

Working...
                        X