Haulage from nr Ipswich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haulage from nr Ipswich

Hi, I have a flail mower for a tractor (10ft width, 4ft depth) nr Ipswich to collect and bring up to Fife. I am having trouble finding a haulage company to do this. It would have to be a solid trailer as it would be sitting in the middle and is quite heavy. I can only find people with car transporters which are unsuitable. Does anyone know a company in the Ipswich area that use trailers and delivery nationwide?

Jacqueline

Any good?

http://www.hcwilsontransport.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jax
      Hi, I have a flail mower for a tractor (10ft width, 4ft depth) nr Ipswich to collect and bring up to Fife. I am having trouble finding a haulage company to do this. It would have to be a solid trailer as it would be sitting in the middle and is quite heavy. I can only find people with car transporters which are unsuitable. Does anyone know a company in the Ipswich area that use trailers and delivery nationwide?

Jacqueline
      DW Clarke are based right near me and they seem to have various vehicles and lots of them - they work in around Ipswich area - Phone: 01621 868 803
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

hire it

hire a unit and trailor il pick it up and drive it up to you . job done
        black n tan
        black n tan
        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Thanks guys, I will look into all of these options.

Jacqueline

Comment

Greens & Skinner are a general Haulage firm in Ipswich cant give you a number cos i not know but a mate of mine worked for the a few years back....Or you could throw a few folding vouchers at Sumo he lives down the road and is not doin a lot at the moment aprt from twiddlin his fingers and fumbs....
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
              Greens & Skinner are a general Haulage firm in Ipswich cant give you a number cos i not know but a mate of mine worked for the a few years back....Or you could throw a few folding vouchers at Sumo he lives down the road and is not doin a lot at the moment aprt from twiddlin his fingers and fumbs....
              I have already made inquires down here but the haulage firms including the one I work for all said the same thing.No thanks because we cant get the reloads to get their vehicles back home.However all is not lost,grt in touch with your local haulage firms (I think 1 is called stewarts or some thing like that) and they will probably be able to help because they will want to get a reload to get their vehicles back home by the end of the week.
              Hope this helps.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                I have already made inquires down here but the haulage firms including the one I work for all said the same thing.No thanks because we cant get the reloads to get their vehicles back home.However all is not lost,grt in touch with your local haulage firms (I think 1 is called stewarts or some thing like that) and they will probably be able to help because they will want to get a reload to get their vehicles back home by the end of the week.
                Hope this helps.
                mmm, I never thought of the return load thing. I'll try firms up here. I'm tempted to just hire a trailer myself and go collect it but it's such a long drive. Might stay somewhere overnight and collect next morning.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                  mmm, I never thought of the return load thing. I'll try firms up here. I'm tempted to just hire a trailer myself and go collect it but it's such a long drive. Might stay somewhere overnight and collect next morning.

Jacqueline

Collecting it yourself would work out much more costly in time and money.
                  If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                  X