Bl00dy fuel tax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bl00dy fuel tax

Filled the truck with 52lts of diesel today, cost me £50.96p. What an absolute disgrace.

I remember when I was in Cyprus with the UN, you could fill a LWB Pajero from empty for about £8cyp. There was no better feeling than the pump gushing diesel in the tank and the money counter taking forever to clock up to a quid.

i pulled into a garage today £1.01.9p per litre , disgusting.

Comment

I remember filling up a Chrysler 7 Seater Mini-Van (4 litre engine) over in the states for the equivalent of £18 and the yanks were moaning because the price of fuel had gone up to 90cents
      Gaz

Comment

I havent been to a garage in 2 months, cos of my veg kit, its that expensive now is it? oh dear.
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
          I havent been to a garage in 2 months, cos of my veg kit, its that expensive now is it? oh dear.
          99.9p yesterday - criminal
          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Typical labour gov, spend other peoples money on pc sh1te, and when it's all gone just raise taxes to get more money.

These people have no idea how to run a country, except into the ground.

Mark my words,............ The recession is coming, and it will hurt everybody exept those that are now lining their pockets with our money.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
              Typical labour gov, spend other peoples money on pc sh1te, and when it's all gone just raise taxes to get more money.

Mark my words,............ The recession is coming, and it will hurt everybody exept those that are now lining their pockets with our money.

Aaaahhh but see wasn't the last recession not in a Labour gov? We seem to be better off with Labour - not that I know owt about polotics - so maybe I should just shut up.
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
                i pulled into a garage today £1.01.9p per litre , disgusting.

Super unleaded is only 98.9 per litre near me.

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob

Just marking your words now.............

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Just marking your words now.............

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                      Aaaahhh but see wasn't the last recession not in a Labour gov? We seem to be better off with Labour - not that I know owt about polotics - so maybe I should just shut up.

As I said in another thread, they're all as bad as each other, they'll say whatever they think we want to hear untill they get the power, then it's "F**K YOU" and they do whatever they want.

The conservatives did exactly the same thing under maggie thatcher, promised the earth and then killed off the coal mines, the dockyards, the manufacturing businesses, and the unions, made strikes illegal and brought the country to it's knees. Sound familia??

Now we have buy everything from abroad, incuding our labour force, this country is on a downward spiral and nobody knows how to stop it.

The only growing business is the dole and funeral directors.

In my part of the world, the biggest local employer ( according to the local paper) is the DSS office, what does that tell ya??
                      Rob

Comment

yep they are all ripp off's
                        but that mr brown has got to go
                        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Hey Bob some might actually say it was the unions that killed off all the above. Look at car industry as an example, most plants wouldnt work for a week without striking and the output was $$$$. Now look at the non unionised plants in the uk churning out some of the best built cars and operating more efficiently than most overseas plants.
                          Post ofice is another craking example, unions dont want their members to work... no sat post, no second deliver, soon they will refuse to deliver letters at all...whilst the non unionised private post companies gain more and more business.

I dont know any example where a union has saved a business which was under threat from cheap imports, they rant and shout but rarely come up with constructive suggestions to protect members jobs

Comment

Working...
                          X