At last!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude!!!!!!

i was following joker down the hill,and on more than one occasion only two wheels were on the ground,and there was quite a lot of air between the raised ones and the ground !!!!!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      dude!!!!!!

i was following joker down the hill,and on more than one occasion only two wheels were on the ground,and there was quite a lot of air between the raised ones and the ground !!!!!!

Well fingers crossed before i put my truck in that situation i grow a 2nd pair of balls!!! Cuz i aint got enough to end up on two wheels!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Well fingers crossed before i put my truck in that situation i grow a 2nd pair of balls!!! Cuz i aint got enough to end up on two wheels!!
        thing was i was following,so it was probable i was doing the same thing,as did every other surf.but rod, they all quite easily managed the little "pirrouette" we all did today
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

dude!!!!!!

He's gonna bust something doing that - could break a chicken....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            He's gonna bust something doing that - could break a chicken....
            Andy did you see the vid with Daves chicks in
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thing was i was following,so it was probable i was doing the same thing,as did every other surf.but rod, they all quite easily managed the little "pirrouette" we all did today

I wouldn't mind riding shotgun one day so i can get some hints an tips!

I would love to do the IOW trip one day... the views looked awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                Andy did you see the vid with Daves chicks in

Yeah - proves he's got some 'nuggets' as well........
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  I wouldn't mind riding shotgun one day so i can get some hints an tips!

I would love to do the IOTW trip one day... the views looked awesome!
                  i thought you had been nominated for that enough in the past Rod
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

well big up captain chaos and dieselboy for arranging a swell day out

but as far a sbird related japes go,mr chaos himself had quite a moment with a pheasant today!!!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                      i thought you had been nominated for that enough in the past Rod

Ohhh the insults are pourin tonight hey Rich!! I was just trying to follow in your footsteps with the IOTW nominations!

Comment

Working...
                      X