Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the 3rd gen...

...part.

Chris (Summinelse) You're a hero. I owe you big time.

I'm rushing to get out but i'm sure by the time i get back there may well be further info posted as to why?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Originally posted by nero279
    ...part.

I'm rushing to get out but i'm sure by the time i get back there may well be further info posted as to why?
    see 3gens have thier uses even if its the odd spare wheel
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

no worries mister glad u got home ok. fancy not carrying your spare lol.
      still my misses served you in the garage she wasnt sure you recognized her.
      and happy birthday amigo

Comment

Right, back in now so time to explain.

Went for a bit of a play at Woodlands today. Had a cracking day and a few humourous moments. Decided to have one last run round, and through 'the bombhole' for the last time. Which would have been the 2nd last 'challenging' obstacle of the day, tried to do it slowly and didn't make it, so a few attempts later gave it a bit of welly, failed to climb out of the hole again but got a nice hissing sound when the wheels stopped spinning. Had to reverse back into the hole, and give it a bit more welly to gaurantee getting out before the tyre went flat. Drove off the course as the tyre went down to get back out to the carpark. And planned to drive up to the golf course and call the RAC, but pushed the tyre off the rim in the que for the hose.

I hadn't taken a spare wheel yes, stupid, i know. Basically because the last 2 times up there i've knocked the exhaust off it's hangers and melted a hole in the spare the first time, and would've done the same 2nd time aswell only i hadn't replaced it from the first time... well i guess it was stupid not to take one of my road tyres in the boot anyway, so no excuses, my mistake, and i hold my hands up to being a fool.

When you drive round part of someone's bumper floating in the mud. Remember where, coz next time you stop, you might decide to go back and retrieve the bit's of your own car you've just driven round instead of dragging out. Ok it was only the black plastic trim/step off the top of the rear bumper, but it looked like a full buper the way it was floating so i drove around it. It was still there when we went back through after i realised it was mine though. So Chris reached out and dragged it up onto the bonnet where it stayed until we got out of the run we was in, which incidentally if you've read the other thread was the run the disco gave up on after several attempts, and which i later did in 2 wheel drive for a bit of fun.

So not only did the disco fail a run that a surf made in 2wd, the surf also did it with parts balanced on the bonnet

Thanks again Chris, let the pi$$ taking commence guys.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by summinelse
          no worries mister glad u got home ok. fancy not carrying your spare lol.
          still my misses served you in the garage she wasnt sure you recognized her.
          and happy birthday amigo
          I thought it was her, but wasn't sure. I knew she had either recognised me (or the surf) or was just smiling at the state of us!
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
            ...part.

tsk tsk vince think this lad is suitable for a captain glad you enjoyed yourself mate
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Chris, seen as your online where's the rest of your photos from Sunday?
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Working...
              X