Quick Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Time

I can now, that the Government have agreed about Crossrail, go from my house DIRECT to Bond Street and Liverpool Street in 10 years. Pretty fast i think. I should be celebrating as my Bricks and Mortar will rise dramatically in value.
    Funny i still feel skint.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

worth holding on to then
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
      I can now, that the Government have agreed about Crossrail, go from my house DIRECT to Bond Street and Liverpool Street in 10 years. Pretty fast i think. I should be celebrating as my Bricks and Mortar will rise dramatically in value.
      Funny i still feel skint.
      Philip
      It takes you 10 years to get to Bond Street, where the hell do you live?????
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Acton, West London, but at present can not get there directly. When the new extension is built (in 10 years) you will be able to go from W London to E London in much quicker time.
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
          Acton, West London, but at present can not get there directly. When the new extension is built (in 10 years) you will be able to go from W London to E London in much quicker time.

Oh sorry, now it makes sense, I didn't know what the Connect thingy is, so thought you said it takes you 10 years to get to Bond Street....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Oh sorry, now it makes sense, I didn't know what the Connect thingy is, so thought you said it takes you 10 years to get to Bond Street....
            He's walking the long way round
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
            X