toyota corolla verso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toyota corolla verso

Bit early to be posting, but the is the first time I've had time since Thursday. Had last minute trip up to S$$$$horpe on Thursday afternoon to view some fender frames for work. And instead of taking squeaky I was allowed to use a hire car, which was a toyota corolla verso. It was very comfortable to drive up there, it cruised up the motorway with no effort at all (6 speed gearbox helped) and it was very economical on the diesel too. The only let down was that it was deceptivly bigger than you think, found it very difficult to judge where the front of the car was. Well just thought I'd share that with you all, killed some time before I gotta head off to Legoland See some of you sunday
    Hold my beer and watch this

did you send it back complete with its mudflaps mate!!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
      Bit early to be posting, but the is the first time I've had time since Thursday. Had last minute trip up to S$$$$horpe on Thursday afternoon to view some fender frames for work. And instead of taking squeaky I was allowed to use a hire car, which was a toyota corolla verso. It was very comfortable to drive up there, it cruised up the motorway with no effort at all (6 speed gearbox helped) and it was very economical on the diesel too. The only let down was that it was deceptivly bigger than you think, found it very difficult to judge where the front of the car was. Well just thought I'd share that with you all, killed some time before I gotta head off to Legoland See some of you sunday
      could have dropped in my daughter emma's for pitstop
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

I love the way the swear filter worked there!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
        X