New Technical sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Technical sections

Due to the amount of postings for problems on the different engines we have split the technical section up. This is to enable people to see technical help & advice relating to their engine more clearly & quickly.
    Please now use these new sections for your engine type.

Many thanks.
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Good idea, but Technical-mechanical and Technical - Mechanical - General in the sub forum cover the same subject, I'd ditch one of them, to avoid confusion.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Good idea, but Technical-mechanical and Technical - Mechanical - General in the sub forum cover the same subject, I'd ditch one of them, to avoid confusion.

Yep agree with you, we will drop one as soon as we move all the old threads in to their respective ones.
      Just didn't want to drop it straight away, just thought it would be good to move the posts over, will take a bit of time but we will get there.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
        Yep agree with you, we will drop one as soon as we move all the old threads in to their respective ones.
        Just didn't want to drop it straight away, just thought it would be good to move the posts over, will take a bit of time but we will get there.
        OK, what one are you planning keeping? I can move some posts if you want help.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
        X