• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Sumo

was talking to my buddy sumo earlier the poor boy going through the wars
    he on the sick just now with wot he thought was Carpel tunnel in his wrists
    had one done about 5 weeks back
    this week the poor lad had a MRI and it found the sumo has a dodgy disc in upperback neck area thus making the poor boy unable to use his hands walked like old man (ok he not young, you young un's but he still got the drive of you young jessie's )
    so upshot is he gotta have an op now to correct this.
    and in the meantime been told to go home and do NOTHING (sounds great i hear you cry) take it from me when i was off on long term sick with my shoulder (10 months) if it had not been for my Terrie i would have gone MAD well madder than i am now.
    so will you all JOIN ME & Terrie in wishing our buddy SUMOa speedy recovery so he can get back to Bally work
    and we can go scuba again soon

ps. its not all bad tho as long as he dont nod his head to fast he can still DRINK BEER guys
    Last edited by pops; 4 October 2007, 20:55.
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

sorry to hear your poorly SUMOheres wishing you a speedy recovery mate.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

hope all turns out well for you sumo am off work at the moment done my back friday near shoulder blades couldnt breathe awaiting x ray results ,so know whats it like speedy recovery mate
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

RICK get better soon mate
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          hope all turns out well for you sumo am off work at the moment done my back friday near shoulder blades couldnt breathe awaiting x ray results ,so know whats it like speedy recovery mate
          hey well wot do you know that voodoo doll that i made of you dave really does work.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 4 October 2007, 21:06.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

The Old Boy called me this morn . He was hopefull of not having to have an op , but he must be gutted that he has to after the MRI. I hope he has a speedy recovery .
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Date of Birth:
              27th December 1957
              Biography:
              Short.fat,old & bald

Well you put it there
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Cheers guys,I now know what its like to be dead from the neck down (well tingerly anyway) there is an up side to this you know.coz I cant go diving my gear is being serviced and at this time of the year there is no queue cos the season is still in full swing,I get to lay in bed,Im waited on hand and boot (well almost) and I cant do any house work,the nurolagist said so,not even hover pushing.

However there is 1 BIG downer to this its norfolk next weekend and I CANT DRIVE ROUND

I be there though just to keep an eye on things.Thats if I aint in hospital of course.
                Last edited by sumo; 4 October 2007, 21:10.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Theyve got t'internet in Hospitals now!
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                    Cheers guys,I now know what its like to be dead from the neck down (well tingerly anyway) there is an up side to this you know.coz I cant go diving my gear is being serviced and at this time of the year there is no queue cos the season is still in full swing,I get to lay in bed,Im waited on hand and boot (well almost) and I cant do any house work,the nurolagist said so,not even hover puhing.

However there is 1 BIG downer to this I CANT DRIVE ROUND
                    I be there though just to keep an eye on things.Thats if I aint in hospital of course.

well if you are when i visit then do you want the STANDARD Hospital gift
                    Grapes
                    or
                    BANANA BEER
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                      hey well wot do you know that voodoo doll that i made of you really does work.

Its the voodoo that you do that makes me forget to ask for 2 weber adapter plates ?????????
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Hope you feel better real soon... I take it this means you wont be going on the norfolk day out then?
                        My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                          Its the voodoo that you do that makes me forget to ask for 2 weber adapter plates ?????????
                          ooooooh.now we cant have that then can we,what can i do,to remind you.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Do you want me to look after that tent on the back of your motor for you whilst you are incapactitated ?
                            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                              Do you want me to look after that tent on the back of your motor for you whilst you are incapactitated ?
                              while your there rick see if you can pinch his rollover bar so i can use it as a pattern for a new one.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X