No announcement yet.

David Cameron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect you know I didn't mean that from previous posts I've made.

I'm talking about those who dont want to work because they simply dont want to because (as you say, the system is easy to abuse) it's easier to get the things they want without working.

The reason people who GENUINELY need the support of the system (like your friends) dont get the support they need, the reason pensioners cant afford to put their heating on etc etc etc is because of the lazy b@stards who breed like rabbits simply to get a bigger house. The people who sponge off yours and my taxes simply because "I'm not getting out of bed for less than a tenner an hour" (I've heard it said many a time!).

If a government can get those lazy f***s back to work, the system can once again support those who genuinely need it, and give our pensioners a decent standard of living. I'll support any government that has the balls to do that to the hilt.

Originally posted by da SLUG man
    it's the system that's open to abuse

not all on benefits are lazy... my mate's a single father... he gets no support from the mother and would need a job to fit in with a young daughter...
    he could work 25 hours a week, but the benefits system penalises that!

other mate gave up work a year ago to care for his sick wife, she died a few weeks back and now he stays home to look after 3 children... he likes a drink, drives a car and may possibly go on holiday sometime... "Lazy tw@t"???
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

All political parties are as bad as each other. You have to chose the one that is going to be the best of the worst!!

Labour are a bunch of tozzers. They tax you to death. I work my nads off, just to survive and pay the bills. We need a right wing government that will introduce compulsory National Service from 18-20 for everyone. That will bring some respect back and also make all these lazy nobs know what it is to work hard and have a bit of discipline.

We need to get out of the EU, kick all the illegals out, bring in a tough points system for entry like Australia, reduce the fuel tax to a realistic amount etc,etc.

Will it happen, not a chance.

The only option is to emigrate to a country that is already like this. I for one am taking this option. I missed the boat this year as I couldn't sort things out in time for when I was going to leave, but in the next few years I'm hoping to get sorted so that I can leave. There are lots of people at my work who feel the same way. This country is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        The more I listen to this guy, the more I like him.

He's been talking about the social security system. He just echoed my own thoughts by saying that if you are out of work, and you are offered a job, and you can do it, and it's a fair job with fair pay, and you refuse it then you will not get any money. A bit of toughness with all the lazy chavs!

Also, dropping inheritance tax on inheritance less than a million seems like a good move given the huge value increases of fairly modest houses.

Roll on that election! Lets get rid of Brown and his cronies who are crippling thins country's industry, and hammering the working and middle classes with unfair huge taxes!
        i caught a bit of this last night.. what party is he for? i hope labour get out of power.. its been too long
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
          i caught a bit of this last night.. what party is he for? i hope labour get out of power.. its been too long
          he is the leader of the conservative party
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

UNITED WE STAND

I cant remember the last time I met anyone who actually trusts politicians. Theres good reason for that as you all know

I beleive that everyone should make a point, in their constituency, of voting for anybody other than the incumbent, regardless of your leanings. This would keep them on their toes. Safe seats would cease to exist. Do that a couple of times and just maybe they would realise, that what we want of them is usually not what we get.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

i fcuk them all cos there all s h i t e
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
              X