1" body lift.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1" body lift.

Does anyone make a 1" body lift? Or is milners 1.5" my best hope?

Planning on putting on some more inches along with the large sus lift.

Originally posted by RodLeach
    Does anyone make a 1" body lift? Or is milners 1.5" my best hope?

Planning on putting on some more inches along with the large sus lift.
    Talk to the good Dr.Angle grinder he may be able to sort you out
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

just checked out 4crawler, Its like £20 + del.

Comment

just checked out 4crawler, Its like £20 + del.
        is that for everything you need tho Rod?Rad drop brackets etc

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          is that for everything you need tho Rod?Rad drop brackets etc

Its the spacers and longer bolts, I dont need bumper relocation brackets etc. Im going to lift the bumper 1" from its mounts and weld in all up rather then the TJM bolts.

From what i gather the rad should be ok with a 1" drop, if its not... It wont take two minutes to fabricated somet up! Between my Dad an my uncle i have access to pretty much any tool. Which comes in blo*dy handy!

Comment

Its the spacers and longer bolts, I dont need bumper relocation brackets etc. Im going to lift the bumper 1" from its mounts and weld in all up rather then the TJM bolts.

From what i gather the rad should be ok with a 1" drop, if its not... It wont take two minutes to fabricated somet up! Between my Dad an my uncle i have access to pretty much any tool. Which comes in blo*dy handy!
            thats ok then.i would hate for you to fof lifted the body and found that you needed rad brackets also

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              thats ok then.i would hate for you to fof lifted the body and found that you needed rad brackets also
              Would be a kick in the nuts!!

in fact, These kits would probably be for the 3.0V6 4runner, to be honest, that radiator could be completly different....Hmmmn

Well done Rich!! I think i might check his prices for the rad drop brackets, if they aint mega bucks, I might order some up to save time on making them.

Comment

in fact, These kits would probably be for the 3.0V6 4runner, to be honest, that radiator could be completly different....Hmmmn
                No different to how the brackets work.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Would be a kick in the nuts!!

Well done Rich!! I think i might check his prices for the rad drop brackets, if they aint mega bucks, I might order some up to save time on making them.
                  i thought that with whatever lift on the 2.4's you needed to adjust the rad.Its only the 3.0l you can get away with no rad drop brackets.

Make sure you loosen off any brake lines etc that may clip to the under body and to the rear axel so nothing gets stretched and damaged

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                    No different to how the brackets work.
                    ah, i meant the rad cap etc, If the cap is in the rad on the 4Runner then 4crawler might state its not nessesary to drop the rad. But where mine is on my 2.4 ... it could cause some issues?!?

Comment

Just checked, the brackets on 4crawler are about £15, I think i might make some up.

Comment

ah, i meant the rad cap etc, If the cap is in the rad on the 4Runner then 4crawler might state its not nessesary to drop the rad. But where mine is on my 2.4 ... it could cause some issues?!?
                        Dosn't really matter, you need the rad drop brackets so the fan dosn't make a mess of the fan shroud when you start it up!!!
                        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          Dosn't really matter, you need the rad drop brackets so the fan dosn't make a mess of the fan shroud when you start it up!!!

ohh.... Fair enough! I'll sort them out then! Cheers Tony.

Comment

Working...
                          X