No announcement yet.

what do you all do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heating engineer by trade but now produce demo units for fire services UK wide and further with a bit of luck if anyone can be @rsed www.fatfires.com - does what it says on the label!!!!!
    Did I mention I have a BLUE one
    Tony

Comment

• Job

I'm a learning support assistant in a secondary school.

Comment

• Job

Train Driver, in the past i have been a brick layer, bus driver, and a H G V driver

Comment

• semi-retired engineer as in l cant be bothered working anymore. hehehehe
          Last edited by Hilux; 7 October 2007, 16:18.
          Live Life To The Full

Comment

• Originally posted by smurfL6
            I'm a learning support assistant in a secondary school.

Your skills are deffinately needed on this forum.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• i is a english teecher.
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• railway engineer last 10 yrs, b4 that, heavy plant operator...{construction/roads etc }
                gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

• Originally posted by surfcarl
                  railway engineer last 10 yrs, b4 that, heavy plant operator...{construction/roads etc }
                  Not like triffids then?

They are heavy plants!
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer
                    Not like triffids then?

They are heavy plants!
                    jimmy's pal robert is a heavy plant....

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
                      jimmy's pal robert is a heavy plant....

LOL - and he gets invited to a lot of weddings.....
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Geologist - currently working a a technical consultant in an oil service software company, and help oil company geologists make 3D computer models of oil field reservoirs, so we can work out how much oil there is and how to get it out
                        Landcruiser Colorado
                        Sub. Forester

Comment

• i work for large toy manufacturer and make all their tv adverts. In the last eleven months i've made around 300 - which is a heck of a lot! Its probably me you all curse on a saturday morning when your kids watch telly and start asking for toys when the ads come on.
                          adam

"silly keeps you sane"

Comment

• I'm a Shell Tanker Driver, well now owned by GB Oils (used to be Cory Oil, then Shell Direct) and we are called Emo Oil which gets a big reaction from the kids when they see the tanker and they take pictures of it on their mobiles

I deliver domestic heating fuel, gas oil & derv to farms etc.

I am also a time served light vehicle motor tech - fitter

Have now handed my notice in after being in the fuel trade for 18 years !

There is only so much sh*t you can take as the new owners (see above) have in the last three years made the job sooooooo stressful and don't think you have a home to go to, expecting you to do 12hr days.

So will try being self employed as oil fired boiler tech.

BTW - Have got sell my Surf and am looking for a ex-british gas racked out Combo/Kangoo van.
                            Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

• Originally posted by Paff
                              I'm a Shell Tanker Driver, well now owned by GB Oils (used to be Cory Oil, then Shell Direct) and we are called Emo Oil which gets a big reaction from the kids when they see the tanker and they take pictures of it on their mobiles

I deliver domestic heating fuel, gas oil & derv to farms etc.

I am also a time served light vehicle motor tech - fitter

Have now handed my notice in after being in the fuel trade for 18 years !

There is only so much sh*t you can take as the new owners (see above) have in the last three years made the job sooooooo stressful and don't think you have a home to go to, expecting you to do 12hr days.
                              So will try being self employed as oil fired boiler tech.

BTW - Have got sell my Surf and am looking for a ex-british gas racked out Combo/Kangoo van.
                              oh to have a 12 hr day!!!

but i'd rather be self employed than work for a boss anyday, even with the silly hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
                                oh to have a 12 hr day!!!

but i'd rather be self employed than work for a boss anyday, even with the silly hours.
                                Yep, that's what I figured, I don't mind the longs days as long as I'm the one getting the payment
                                Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Working...
                                X