Pasty dilemma.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasty dilemma.....

Stormy and Will are here, we've been down the pub and had a big dinner, desert and few beers, I'm stuffed to bursting, but when I open the fridge, the lovely smell of proper Cornish Pasty is lovvvelllyy!!!!

I so want one, but it'll be a waste as I'll probably chuck up! But can't wait till the morning.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

youl do it if you open the door enough times!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Stormy and Will are here, we've been down the pub and had a big dinner, desert and few beers, I'm stuffed to bursting, but when I open the fridge, the lovely smell of proper Cornish Pasty is lovvvelllyy!!!!

I so want one, but it'll be a waste as I'll probably chuck up! But can't wait till the morning.

Sit on the toilet for half an hour and try to nip one off the size of a pastie, then dilema solved. Plenty o room. Enjoy yourselves!
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        youl do it if you open the door enough times!
        Everyones crashed out now, I'm on my own. I'm sure one little bite out of one can't hurt......

Comment

Everyones crashed out now, I'm on my own. I'm sure one little bite out of one can't hurt......

I wouldnt have thought so, what no-one else knows cant hurt you, Or is that ...., who cares, have 2, after all once decision has been made you may aswell make the most of it.
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Im off to my pit enjoy yer pasty gluttony, and im sure it will be worth the upchuck risk and the short breathness over night. Ive only had a couple o ciders and for some reason theyv flattened me, red face and wonky walking.

Ta ta now, tell stormy not to dent ma bars!!!
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Eat it, chuck it back up, put back into an empty pastry shell. Voila, another pasty for the morning with a slight beery after taste.

Comment

Have another beer. Alcohol speeds up your metabolism so you'll digest your food quicker. In no time you'll be ready for the pasty, and you'll have had more beer!

It's a win-win situation!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

i think stormy brought me half the flippin pasty factory,cheers rich now i really will be a fat bar steward.mmmmmmmmmmm breakie pasty.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Had one for my lunch earlier today, was lovely. Only problem is only have 2 left
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

This mornings breakfast pasty had a huge bite out the middle!! Guess I could'nt resist last night after all.

Just had a steak one for late lunch, gorgous!!!!!

2 down, 2 to go!!

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                        i think stormy brought me half the flippin pasty factory,cheers rich now i really will be a fat bar steward.mmmmmmmmmmm breakie pasty.
                        how many did u get pasty boy

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                          how many did u get pasty boy

i think it was ten.mmmmmmmmmmmmm,im gonna be a fatter bar steward by the end of the wkend.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                            i think it was ten.mmmmmmmmmmmmm,im gonna be a fatter bar steward by the end of the wkend.
                            you ordered ten,i mean mate thats just greedy,who would knowingly order ten!!!!!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                              you ordered ten,i mean mate thats just greedy,who would knowingly order ten!!!!!
                              no i didnt order ten.richard owed me some dosh from the rtts,so i said just get me some pastys instead,little did i know he had bought the entire factory stock for that morning.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X