Left-brain, Right brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left-brain, Right brain

I think you will like this, It should keep all of those at work busy today!!

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
    make clockwise circles.

Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about
    it.

This WILL drive you crazy.
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

hilarious...

I saw this somewhere last week.... it's even worse standing up, i fell over in the kitchen..... you can manage about one clockwise foot turn and draw one 6 if you do it really slowly..... then you fall over !!!

H
    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
      I saw this somewhere last week.... it's even worse standing up, i fell over in the kitchen..... you can manage about one clockwise foot turn and draw one 6 if you do it really slowly..... then you fall over !!!

H
      funny though, you can draw the 6 with your left hand while turning your right foot clockwise, your right hand forget it
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Its a strange one is that
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

What wonderful "jobs" you must have.I definately need a change of career.Anyone looking for someone to sit at a desk in the South of Scotland,I'm available!!!!!Alternatively if you get sick of sitting at a desk try your hand at a Drystone Walling course.Prices start at £50.00 per person per day,bring your own protective clothing(ha ha ha).
          Last edited by RobD; 24 February 2004, 20:59.
          Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
            What wonderful "jobs" you must have.I definately need a change of career.Anyone looking for someone to sit at a desk in the South of Scotland,I'm available!!!!!Alternatively if you get sick of sitting at a desk try your hand at a Drystone Walling course.Prices start at £50.00 per person per day,bring your own protective clothing(ha ha ha).
            I'd rather learn dry stone walling then sit infront of a PC any day!!!! Can you have a word with my boss??

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              I'd rather learn dry stone walling then sit infront of a PC any day!!!! Can you have a word with my boss??

Ok Linda.....HEY!LINDAS BOSS,GIVE HER A COUPLE OF DAYS OFF,SHE NEEDS A CHANGE OF SCENERY!!!!!Ihope he/she heard that.