No announcement yet.

Pressure gauge for the engine coolant system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to say that as far as fartinh laughter went,it was class,a real ice breaker(in fact concrete melter)
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      rich im not kidding if you had been there you would of suffocated and if that didnt kill ya then you would of died of laughter afterwards.
      Is that why the concrete is all broken up?

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        rich im not kidding if you had been there you would of suffocated and if that didnt kill ya then you would of died of laughter afterwards.
        trouble is with being my height is that hot air rises don't it
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
          trouble is with being my height is that hot air rises don't it
          i was having a cigarette and was immediately afraid for my personal safety,after that had passed i was afraid for stein as he had gone a funny colour,but overall i was scared for the washing machine repairman.......

who undoubtedly would have had to attend woodzies zanussi when his peppered caks destroyed the drum
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            i was having a cigarette and was immediately afraid for my personal safety,after that had passed i was afraid for stein as he had gone a funny colour,but overall i was scared for the washing machine repairman.......

who undoubtedly would have had to attend woodzies zanussi when his peppered caks destroyed the drum
            do you honestly think melons would of had chance to put them in the washer.By the time he took them off they would of legged it out the door on they're own
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200

That is one of the funniest posts ever . I am crying with laughter .
              I have heard and smelt the Woozie arse in L&T's field and even in open air you fight for your last breath.
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Oh well Mark at least you got a pit to work in now if his fart melted the concrete.
                Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                  do you honestly think melons would of had chance to put them in the washer.By the time he took them off they would of legged it out the door on they're own
                  I've heard she doesn't have a washing machine, but does have a flamethrower and a lifetime supply of napalm.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    I've heard she doesn't have a washing machine, but does have a flamethrower and a lifetime supply of napalm.
                    No comment as i see her from time to time and she might set the kids on me.
                    Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      That is one of the funniest posts ever . I am crying with laughter .
                      I have heard and smelt the Woozie arse in L&T's field and even in open air you fight for your last breath.
                      Rick even i found that post highly funny
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                      X