Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La nouveaux Surf est arrive !!!

SSR-G 3.0 Diesel VROOOOM ! wow

Finally after a waiting period of 4 weeks, (2-3 weeks when deposit), we could get our surf at Taunton fron Sureflow Engineering. '96, 3td gen G-spec. Surf green over silver. Included wooden trim, Satnav (has to be chipped, any ideas anyone?), CD/Tape/Tuner, great audio system. Power mirror in rear spoiler , multifunctional 4WD with diff lock, ... the Lots!

We had a go with on Exmoor yesterday, I can only grawlll !!! What a car. Today we went to Exeter, bit of a road test.

I can only sat I am sorry I didnt buy one earlier.

About the dealer, well he is a good guy, but you need to make your point. He is a bit laks, valetting isnt done by professionals, no wheel cover, some minor faults. Cigarettelighter doesnt work...

However we got 12 months RAC cover/warranty and we had send the AA inspector down to have a go with it, the advanced option. 7 page report, usefull.

I cant complain in the end... I hope.

Our Price £10.385, on road price, 6 month roadtax, 12 month RAC warranty, SVA, MOT, 3 year free MOT tests on site, mileage: 75.500 km., converted now into mph.

Lets Surf!

as far as i've been able to find out, there's no way to get the jap sat nav to work over here, my mates dad bought a toyota people carrier bus thing (lucida i think) and we tried everywhere, but no joy!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Nice, all those gadgets should keep you busy for a few months!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I have always been a fan of the green over silver, nice rig mate.
        Yeah, I think you might be better rippin the sat nav stuff, more hassle than its worth to put rigth, and it will never come close to the stuff designed for over here.

Comment

Sat Nav

A mate of mine has a 91 Previa UK spec.the data on his Sat Nav is stored on a Toyota CD, it even has the option to change languages, I wonder if it would work on yours, might be worth speaking to a local Toyota dealer. The discs cost £125 a lot cheaper than buying a new Sat Nav.
          LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WORK FULLTIME

Comment

As far as I understand, the Japanese system operates on three 'poles' where as ours uses four so I dont believe you can get it to work, however if you have a laptop pc you can get a GPS Antenna here...
            http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod449.html for £80. Hope this helps
            John
            [size=4][font=franklin gothic medium][color=lime]Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day[/color][/font][/size]
            [img]http://www.vertueren.gb.com/welshflag.gif[/img] [color=red]Gods Country[/color]

Comment

Better still, take a brand new avensis for a drive and borrow the one out of that, they normally reside in the glove box. You could load it up and then return the disc and no one would be the wiser.
              '94 3.0TD SSR-G Limited Green over Silver, mmmmmmmmmm!

Comment

Working...
              X