yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it me, or does the Daily Mail not like 4x4 owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me, or does the Daily Mail not like 4x4 owners?

As to why they need to say she was in a 4x4 and have a picture of one is pointless. When what caused the accident, was the women was on her mobile phone and not paying attention. Or is it only 4x4 owners that are evil enough to do that sort of thing? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
    Hold my beer and watch this

She lives in a £275K house and does not work?

A Toyota Rav4 is not a real 4x4 though!!
    [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

Originally posted by angusglover
      She lives in a £275K house and does not work?

A Toyota Rav4 is not a real 4x4 though!!
      well not a real 4x4, it got pushed by the citroen

Comment

I don't think its specificly against 4x4s, after all Most of the daily mail's target readers probably have and X5, Range rover or Disco on the drive,

They would have said exactly the same if it was a "sports car"
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
          I don't think its specificly against 4x4s, after all Most of the daily mail's target readers probably have and X5, Range rover or Disco on the drive,

They would have said exactly the same if it was a "sports car"
          and you have to remember that the mail is hateful against everyone,if they dont like you they really get it on with you,
          eg
          cherie blair they used to find a picture of her looking like a bull dog licking pi55 off a nettle every time!!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            and you have to remember that the mail is hateful against everyone,if they dont like you they really get it on with you,
            eg
            cherie blair they used to find a picture of her looking like a bull dog licking pi55 off a nettle every time!!!
            she was wasn't she
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

eg
              well there's not many pictures of her looking attractive though, got a point about the Mail hating everyone

Comment

Thats abusive to bulldogs
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

The whole article is designed to generate hate against her.

1) Single mother
                  2) £275k house
                  3) 4x4 driver

None of which are relevant really.

She may have been an idiot and I aint gonna condone it, but hands up everyone who's never f*cked up? I HATE that paper, bunch of judgemental facists!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

On the ther hand, take out all those details and you are left with "woman on phone crashes into old bint"

The details pad it out.. some underling journalist had a column to fill!
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
                      On the ther hand, take out all those details and you are left with "woman on phone crashes into old bint"

The details pad it out.. some underling journalist had a column to fill!
                      very trrue
                      just seems the mail has to do it by writing what appears sometimes to be nazi scripture!!!

i used to get embarrased sometimes reading the sun at university till it occured i was a thirty year old man who had read the sun/mirror/star,whatever(okay okay the sport as well) for years
                      and some kid of eighteen sneering at me whilst he shouldered a copy of the guardian or the mail didnt matter to me.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

That's OK I don't like the Daily Mail.
                        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

very trrue
                          just seems the mail has to do it by writing what appears sometimes to be nazi scripture!!!

i used to get embarrased sometimes reading the sun at university till it occured i was a thirty year old man who had read the sun/mirror/star,whatever(okay okay the sport as well) for years
                          and some kid of eighteen sneering at me whilst he shouldered a copy of the guardian or the mail didnt matter to me.

Well that 18 year old would have to be a total geek!!!! Give me the sun anyday mate!

Comment

Working...
                          X