Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Messages

I had a pop-up telling me I had a PM (something to do with subs), I then promptly lost it and couldn't find it again. I then went into my private message folder to retrieve it and the site told me I did not have permission to access it!! ARRRRRGHHH!!!

Questions:

1) Did someone send me a PM?? I am assuming I need to pay more dosh for my subscription??
    2) Can I not get into my folder because my subscription has expired, is this a technical fault or am I a tool??

I am assuming I am a tool as this explains quite a few cyberspace misadventures. If I need to pay more dosh let me know, I am not being cheap and avoiding you!!

Originally posted by Nellington
    I had a pop-up telling me I had a PM (something to do with subs), I then promptly lost it and couldn't find it again. I then went into my private message folder to retrieve it and the site told me I did not have permission to access it!! ARRRRRGHHH!!!

Questions:

1) Did someone send me a PM?? I am assuming I need to pay more dosh for my subscription??
    2) Can I not get into my folder because my subscription has expired, is this a technical fault or am I a tool??

I am assuming I am a tool as this explains quite a few cyberspace misadventures. If I need to pay more dosh let me know, I am not being cheap and avoiding you!!
    yep you need to pay the subs to get into the pm files.The pm you recieved would of come from Koi or Lucky but just pay the normal way and don't forget to put your username etc so they know who the payment is from
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cheers matey. Remind me again what the usual way is??
      I have only done it once before and that was a year ago!!

Originally posted by stormforce
      yep you need to pay the subs to get into the pm files.The pm you recieved would of come from Koi or Lucky but just pay the normal way and don't forget to put your username etc so they know who the payment is from

Comment

Cheers matey. Remind me again what the usual way is??
        I have only done it once before and that was a year ago!!
        click on the subscribe tab at the top and that will direct you for paying your subs.You can do it via paypal which is quicker or cheque or p/order or cash if you want

Comment

Doh!! I just found that. I just broke the golden rule of forum posting, don't ask questions without bothering to look first!!

Originally posted by stormforce
          click on the subscribe tab at the top and that will direct you for paying your subs.You can do it via paypal which is quicker or cheque or p/order or cash if you want

Comment

Doh!! I just found that. I just broke the golden rule of forum posting, don't ask questions without bothering to look first!!
            we all do that from time to time..

Comment

Working...
            X