The surf "pulls" again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The surf "pulls" again!

So, me an my buddies are down my local pub havin a couple of drinks before they go off into southampton... anyway theres 5 of them going into southampton an a vectra turns up... that can only seat 5 including the driver! So after 10 mins on the phone to the cab company it seems, they can get a 2nd car..but for full fare..

So some begging starts! an £10 later im taking them into southampton!

I pull up at some lights an a taxi loaded with 20 somet girls pull up along side.. there windows go down an some nice words were said about my "sweet ride" anyway! lights go green an they all wave goodbye..

thats another 'pull' for my surf!!!! love that truck.

Originally posted by RodLeach
    So, me an my buddies are down my local pub havin a couple of drinks before they go off into southampton... anyway theres 5 of them going into southampton an a vectra turns up... that can only seat 5 including the driver! So after 10 mins on the phone to the cab company it seems, they can get a 2nd car..but for full fare..

I pull up at some lights an a taxi loaded with 20 somet girls pull up along side.. there windows go down an some nice words were said about my "sweet ride" anyway! lights go green an they all wave goodbye..

should of got there numbers lol

Comment

Originally posted by sledge
      should of got there numbers lol

didnt enter my mind at the time! I was just thinkin " i am not sellin this truck!!"

Im too slow for my own good!

Comment

wow what a big taxi to get 20 somet girls in
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

didnt enter my mind at the time! I was just thinkin " i am not sellin this truck!!"

Im too slow for my own good!
          ah well better luck next time

Comment

People just look at mine and think " who's that fat B'stard in the shed"
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob

Sorry but that did make me laff
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Mine ends up getting me quiet a bit of attention!!

Im thinking about doing a college course to get a 'qualification' in plumbing (the colleges are useless around here but i might need that bit of paper!!)

I dont even wanna think about how much attention it would get sat in a car park of fiestas an citroen AX's !!

Comment

ah your not fat just big built

Comment

Surf's still a bit of a shed though.

Mind you I'd be scared of driving a shiney one, in case someone scratched it in a car park or sommat, at least with mine people park away from it incase sommat fall off and damages their car.
                    Rob

Comment

Mind you I'd be scared of driving a shiney one, in case someone scratched it in a car park or sommat, at least with mine people park away from it incase sommat fall off and damages their car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs

Sorry but that did make me laff

He he, might use that as my sig from now on, what do ya think?
                        Rob

Comment

Well that was my thinkin' till some $$$$$$ bent me side step and pushed the rear bumper outta line. Peeps awta learn to park

Comment

He he, might use that as my sig from now on, what do ya think?
                            Well it makes me laff if that counts......

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                              Well that was my thinkin' till some $$$$$$ bent me side step and pushed the rear bumper outta line. Peeps awta learn to park

Awta?

Comment

Working...
                              X