Delivery time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery time?

Hi all, just ordered parts from rough trax last night, wondered how long they take for delivery? Also i am now a fully donated member....whats the stickers like I am going to receive? Are they good? Do many people use them? Plus has anyone ever been to mansfield way off roading, my cousin wants to take me there, and if so are you going on saturday???

Originally posted by Smiler
    Hi all, just ordered parts from rough trax last night, wondered how long they take for delivery? Also i am now a fully donated member....whats the stickers like I am going to receive? Are they good? Do many people use them? Plus has anyone ever been to mansfield way off roading, my cousin wants to take me there, and if so are you going on saturday???
    You should get your delivery tomorrow sometime.If i oreder stuff from them i try to order it by mid-day and then i normally get it the following day.

Some people like the stickers and others don't so it's personnal preference really.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

9 months from conception [roughly]
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        9 months from conception [roughly]
        Longer if it's a elephant
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          what about chickens
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            sorry ian never took that into consideration
            how long would it be then if it was an abysinnian snowflake butterfly ????

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
              what about chickens
              not telling

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                what about chickens
                Artificial incubation
                Chicken egg incubation can successfully occur artificially as well. Nearly all chicken eggs will hatch after 21 days of good conditions - 99.5 °F (37.5°C) and around 55% relative humidity (increase to 70% in the last three days of incubation to help soften egg shell). Many commercial incubators are industrial-sized with shelves holding tens of thousands of eggs at a time, with rotation of the eggs a fully automated process.

Home incubators are usually large boxes (lead incubators are popular) and hold a few to 75 eggs. Eggs must be turned three to eight times each week, rotating at least 180 degrees. If eggs aren't turned, the embryo inside will stick to the shell and likely will be hatched with physical defects. This process is natural; hens will stand up three to five times a day and shift the eggs around with their beak
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  sorry ian never took that into consideration
                  how long would it be then if it was an abysinnian snowflake butterfly ????
                  Give or take a few hours
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_life_cycle
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                  X