No announcement yet.

Mozzie Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ye same as the the house spider or some other small spider. they either dont have strong enough teeth to pierce our skin or their teeth aren't long enough.

Is there not some fact aswell about eating a hundred spiders a year in your sllep by the little buggrs just crawling in?
    www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
      Is there not some fact aswell about eating a hundred spiders a year in your sllep by the little buggrs just crawling in?
      yer i heard that one, always wondered why there were spiders legs stuck in my teeth in the morning. i always brush my teeth before bed
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
          anyone else heard that apparently the 'daddy long legs' has the most poisenous venom known to man, but it dont have any teeth to administer it ?

Yeah, I heard that the other day. I told the person who told me he was talking boll0cks. Now you have me intrigued. A bit of research is called for here....

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
            anyone else heard that apparently the 'daddy long legs' has the most poisenous venom known to man, but it dont have any teeth to administer it ?
            titter, titter

Jacqueline

Comment

4 floors below me are the basement insectaries……. Now if those mosquitoes where to escape….

Hmmm, no I’d much rather be up here on the top floor with all our venomous snakes, at least I know what I’m dealing with
              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Working...
              X