Shud I or Shudn't I?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiler
    The steering idler is 72 on r/trax? tho?
    you may be better of getting the bushes first and see if that makes a difference before spending £72 on the complete idler
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

[QUOTE=Smiler]Hi all, just had new tyre fitted and they went to track and balance it but the couldn't do it because the tracking line bar (picture'd below) is crushed and the clips by the look of it have been welded on....so the question is should I go Off Roading this saturday or wait to get a new one (which I have ordered) and go then. Also when I ordered the new part it said use original clips, think mine are ruined so would Cir Clips do the trick? Or can I buy them from somewhere?[QUOTE]

Flippin' eck! Was it parked in a field of long wet grass when you bought it?

Comment

Originally posted by Smiler
        Oh no have I bought a complete rust bucket thats gonna cost me an arm and a leg, or will it hold out for a while and replace them all later down the line? What sort of grease do i use then for the parts on here?

It's a 2.4 surf, it'll cost you an arm and a leg anyway, so don't worry, just enjoy it, and fix it when it breaks, then fix it when it breaks again, then fix it when....................
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER][QUOTE=Smiler]Hi all, just had new tyre fitted and they went to track and balance it but the couldn't do it because the tracking line bar (picture'd below) is crushed and the clips by the look of it have been welded on....so the question is should I go Off Roading this saturday or wait to get a new one (which I have ordered) and go then. Also when I ordered the new part it said use original clips, think mine are ruined so would Cir Clips do the trick? Or can I buy them from somewhere?

Flippin' eck! Was it parked in a field of long wet grass when you bought it?
          well the guy said it had been standing a while like lol, too eager to get one and was right spec in everyway.... £1200 quid tho...didnt think that was too bad like

Comment

Working...
          X