were off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were off

well after some deliberation (about 5 mins) over cracking heads emissions smoke MPG i went and carried out with total disregard for expense the complicated and very mechanically technical mod of removing the EGR pipe and as tricky and difficult as it was i am really impressed with the difference running so much better now and she has given up smoking not a bad thing right now ive started serious modding whats next might try and top up the windscreen washer bottle will research it first though any tips

Originally posted by llcool dave
    well after some deliberation (about 5 mins) over cracking heads emissions smoke MPG i went and carried out with total disregard for expense the complicated and very mechanically technical mod of removing the EGR pipe and as tricky and difficult as it was i am really impressed with the difference running so much better now and she has given up smoking not a bad thing right now ive started serious modding whats next might try and top up the windscreen washer bottle will research it first though any tips
    When you've topped it up, you'll need to 'burp' it by squirting the windscreen about
    85 times, followed by 97 times for the rear window. This should get rid of most of the air in the tubes. You'll probably need to top up the bottle again and go through the above process again, but at least your front and rear screens will be clean.

Comment

Great i better get started this could turn out to be a big job

Comment

Working...
      X