• Show
Clear All

• Frost Alert

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    We've got FROST so be careful out there Guys
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

I could tell it was cold today because my batteries/battery had died and my veg was like concrete oh happy days!

Comment

Mine started OK this morning, though a bit clattery. Think I'll go back to 50% now its getting chilly in the mornings.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Really cold up here, had to dig out the winter jacket.

Warming up now.
        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

nice and sunny here
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Was a bit breezey this morning, but nice and sunny now
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

there are 10 types of people in this world those that are up and at it berfore 6am and those who work regular hours!

Comment

It was 5 degrees as I left for work this morning....

Its great having an external thermometer, Every car should have one!

I'm tempted to fit that remote start 2 way car alarm I have in the garage... but its a real effort! Plus its not Cat 1 rated

Does anyone else find that that the rear screen takes an age to demist? I wonder if its to do with tinting film.... I also need to sort some form of heated mirrors!!!
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

its not cat 1 because its remote start! i had a remote start/full auto closure 2 way alarm on my bmw. it did help in the mornings. before you go in, set the heater on 1 or 2 and hot and its cozy. and i could get in and drive off like normal.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's also not cat 1 as the wires are not all black, and it'll be installed by me!

It was in my girlfriends car for a couple of years (UK supra turbo) but I removed it when she wrote it off

I really don't like the alarm that came in my surf, as I need to lock/unlock every time I want to start the car, and it randomly locks itself every now and again, - and I only have one set of keys! - that and it tends to go off if a big lorry goes past at work... plus the cat 1 bit is worth nothing without the cetificate!

Heating trick is good for the winter, as is doing the reverse with the air con in the summer! (my truck is black!)
                    More Lift.
                    More Tyres.
                    More Engine.

Comment

had to increase the diesel in the veg as it's getting lumpy ...........Any other things for thinning the veg?
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Getting lumpy? How do you KNOW?!?!

I just put half a tank of diesel in at lunchtime. Clattering has gone. No problems starting at all this morning on 100% veg, just sounded like a Mitsubishi for 5 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          Getting lumpy? How do you KNOW?!?!

I just put half a tank of diesel in at lunchtime. Clattering has gone. No problems starting at all this morning on 100% veg, just sounded like a Mitsubishi for 5 mins.
                          What time was that .........It was 0c on the plain at 0430 this morning
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

So there's two 4:30s in a day then?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                              So there's two 4:30s in a day then?
                              Watch your screen..........
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X