kent lanes reccy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kent lanes reccy

anyone fancy a reccy on some kent lanes soon, some new ones i haven't done before, some from last years kent lanes christmas trip.

Also it was talked about doing another kent lanes trip recently, just putting the feelers out again, who's interested? what's the concensus on dates? last year we did the weekend before christmas, which i know is ages off, we could bring it forward though?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

I might be up for it Ian, got little tinkering to do with the surf first ( nothing major) just take off the side steps, and fiddle about, but sounds good to me.

I'll be there to pull you out if you get stuck
    Last edited by plumb bob; 16 September 2007, 10:41.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

if we cant go out cos of the foot and mouth, might go kent?
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
        Hey! Just noticed your new Sig line

Comment

Havent the movement restrictions been lifted again
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            Havent the movement restrictions been lifted again
            They keep finding new outbreaks, so it's not clear yet how many farms are/will be affected.

This could still turn into a nationwide catastrophe.
            Rob

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
              Hey! Just noticed your new Sig line

do it cos joker thought mine was a 3.0 when we were out the other day
              what might be better is if you get a scooby one, and run it longways down the passenger side so you can have inlet/outlet in a straight line
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                They keep finding new outbreaks, so it's not clear yet how many farms are/will be affected.

This could still turn into a nationwide catastrophe.

Attached Files
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

do it cos joker thought mine was a 3.0 when we were out the other day
                  what might be better is if you get a scooby one, and run it longways down the passenger side so you can have inlet/outlet in a straight line

Awesome!!!

on the scooby intercooler, Is that a front mount one? An aint it HUUUGE?

Ive been huntin the 'bay for intercoolers recently. found a couple that might be suitable.

Comment

Awesome!!!

on the scooby intercooler, Is that a front mount one? An aint it HUUUGE?

Ive been huntin the 'bay for intercoolers recently. found a couple that might be suitable.
                    my mate had an N reg scooby import, and the intercooler sits just in front of the front window. its not that big, and make sure you wire the water spray so you can spray water over it from inside the car. you wouldnt believe how much that helps. i havnt got round to doing that yet - i still need to make propper pipework up
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

my mate had an N reg scooby import, and the intercooler sits just in front of the front window. its not that big, and make sure you wire the water spray so you can spray water over it from inside the car. you wouldnt believe how much that helps. i havnt got round to doing that yet - i still need to make propper pipework up

I found a water/air intercooler on ebay.com cheapish for a new item. Would it be a pain to try going for that kind of route? or is it not worth it having to make a way to store, pump an cool the water?

Comment

I found a water/air intercooler on ebay.com cheapish for a new item. Would it be a pain to try going for that kind of route? or is it not worth it having to make a way to store, pump an cool the water?
                        dont think u would need to cool it, dont think his was. it works by evaporating the water
                        as long as it fits its good. 1 extra bottle wont hurt
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                          anyone fancy a reccy on some kent lanes soon, some new ones i haven't done before, some from last years kent lanes christmas trip.

Also it was talked about doing another kent lanes trip recently, just putting the feelers out again, who's interested? what's the concensus on dates? last year we did the weekend before christmas, which i know is ages off, we could bring it forward though?

Ian, if you need a back up surf, give me shout, I'm not far away, and it'd be good to do some more lanes,

Rob.
                          Rob

Comment

ok, got several lanes marked up on mm, i'll plan a rough route and check with the row office what's open and what got TROs.

Then sort a date out for a recce.

Most of the lanes will be being run blind, and as such i can't gaurantee non-scratchy, non-damaging or anything like that. If you're interested let me know.
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

i can't gaurantee non-scratchy, non-damaging or anything like that
                              In that case could I come along in the Zooki

Mark.....
                              Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Working...
                              X