X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    Why is it THE GOOD DIE YOUNG.
    Because they live life to the fullest.
    There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by onlynik
      Because they live life to the fullest.
      TRUE! But its the people left behind that Suffer.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Now it's getting spooky
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          Does nicky grist fly.........

That is realy spooky
          At least dave richards survived , I want to see prodrive in f1 next year
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev

Now that's very wierd, ........coincidence? or conspiricy?
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Vatentino Rossi

Rossi dedicates MotoGP win to McRae

By Toby Moody Sunday, September 16th 2007, 16:36 GMT

Valentino Rossi has dedicated his Portuguese MotoGP victory to Colin McRae, the seven-time motorcycle world champion saying McRae has been his childhood idol.

The MotoGP star has held a long interest in rallying. He competed in the Monza Rally, the Bologna Rally Sprint, and then the Rally GB in 2002. Last November, he entered the Rally New Zealand and finished 11th.

Following his victory today in the MotoGP race at Estoril, the Italian said: "I want to dedicate this victory. It's very very important.

"Colin McRae was very important for me. He was one of my great idols when I was young. I always followed him because he was the Kevin Schwantz (legendary American motorcycle champion) of the rally cars.

"He gave me a lot of passion for that sport; always a great show, sometimes some mistake, but always very fast. Yesterday he died in the helicopter, but I dedicate this victory to him."

this was taken from http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/62485

to today is a sad day!
              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

News released that no one had survived......

after all the fighting he had to do against the cancer etc...if i remember correctly and now this...

comis to the family.
                Gaz

Comment

Taken from autosport.........Richards crash

Richards unhurt in own helicopter crash

By Biranit Goren Sunday, September 16th 2007, 17:19 GMT

Prodrive boss David Richards and his wife Karen walked away unhurt from a helicopter crash near Stansted airport in England today.

Just 24 hours after Colin McRae was killed in a helicopter crash at his home estate in Scotland, Richards - for whom McRae was driving when he won the World Rally Championship in 1995 - escaped injury while crashing in a helicopter he too was piloting.

Richards and his wife were the only passengers on the helicopter, with the Prodrive chief piloting the aircraft and managing to bring it down to the ground, where it crashed on its side. They were both able to walk away from the wreckage, however.

"Something failed on the transmission system," Richards told autosport.com shortly after. "Because of what happened with Colin yesterday, we didn't want to stay at Spa, wanted to come back home early.

"We were nearing Stansted airport when we heard this bang at the back of the aircraft. I was talking to the control at Stansted at the time, so I immediately gave them a May Day call, and the rescue crew came within minutes.

"Then, everything failed but I managed to bring it down to the ground, and it fell on its side."

Reflecting on the eerie coincidence of his and his former driver's crashes, Richards added: "Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're not. It's very sad that Colin was not."
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Info from his Homepage http://www.colinmcrae.com/
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Don't want to start any conspiricy theory, ...but... two helicopters with mechanical failure within 24 hrs of each other, both passengers involved with the subaru team.

Helicopters are generally VERY reliable, so for this to happen is VERY coincidental, I smell a rat.
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                      X