@ Plumbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Plumbers

Just wondering if any of you have a roll (or part roll) of 10mm central heating copper pipe you have no use for? i'm out the game now and so are the guys i knew so before i trundle off to B&Q thought i'd ask, theirs is about £25 a roll,
    Cheer's
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

How much do you need, an if we got any would you be able to collect it mate?

Comment

Does it have to be copper? I think I have some 10mm hep2o in the garage, no good for gas of course, but I could post it.
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

I can make it over there! not sure how much i'm going to need tho, (or how much diesel it'll take to get over there,) i'm doing the bits for the second veg tank, i made a coil to go in the fuel tank to heat it but i did it in 8mm and it seems a bit restricted, so think i'll re do it in 10, better flow, also i was thinking of doing the fuel line in 10.. as well, just weighing up wether it'd be cheaper/easier than getting it from B&Q,

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
          Does it have to be copper? I think I have some 10mm hep2o in the garage, no good for gas of course, but I could post it.
          Not sure if that would stand emersion in "oil" (veg)? plus i dont want to use push fit fitting for the tank unions but thanks anyway Bob

Comment

Try here, you probably already know about them, and gosh ain't the coil gone up in price.

http://www.bes.co.uk/
            Rob

Comment

Ian, you have a PM mate.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                Not sure if that would stand emersion in "oil" (veg)? plus i dont want to use push fit fitting for the tank unions but thanks anyway Bob
                Oh, didn't realize you wanted it for fuel lines, copper would definately be best, and from what I've read on the other forums, they go for 3/8th tube for fuel lines, and that as I'm sure you'll know is about 10mm, although you could upgrade to 12mm as the veg oil is more viscous.
                Rob

Comment

Working...
                X