Deflector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deflector

Is there a difference in rear window width between a 2nd and 3rd gen. (Not the tailgaite window)
    Does anyone live near 85 Rochale Road, Manchester which is place called the Manchester Lodge. It is a cheap Hotel plus has a cafe and also a Bar space which is not being used. I am thinking of maybe buying it as the cafe example does not open till 9am etc etc. If anyone could tell me what the surroundings are like and even drop into cafe for breakfast would be grateful.
    Thanks Philip

0208 8969172
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Am i persona non gratis on this forum????

Someone must know or is it just that no one is speaking to me. Is it because i am still walking with a limp or what??
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

Comment

Don't live there any more so can't check it out, however the area is being redeveloped and marketed as the trendy 'Northern Quarter' apartments etc, check out any planning apps. Victoria train/metro station 5mins, Piccadilly train/metro 10 mins, bus station 2mins. A couple of decent pubs (marble arch 30 seconds). It's not in the middle of town but is easy to find (unless you're a complete ....). There are usually a fair amount of sorting office posties & british gas workers in the local pubs so they must be based around there

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...689462.6842358

bear in mind the number of apartment blocks put up since this
      Onwards Binky

Comment

How come you wanna know if the windows are the same width?

sorry for being nosy!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
          How come you wanna know if the windows are the same width?

sorry for being nosy!
          I thought that as well
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Because i need one wind deflector.
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
              Because i need one wind deflector.
              ahhhh, i was thinking the BIG ones at the sides, not door windows.

ermm.... Dunno then

Comment

im trying to think how it matters what size of the rear window is and how that links in with the cafe opening at 9am
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                  im trying to think how it matters what size of the rear window is and how that links in with the cafe opening at 9am
                  I'm with diesleboy. If they are the same width will the cafe open earlier?
                  Surfin' Swiss Style...

Comment

Originally posted by Ski_Extra
                    I'm with diesleboy. If they are the same width will the cafe open earlier?
                    durrrrrrrrr!!!
                    if its a 3rd gen the cafe will do your eggs sunny side up
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

LoL!!!!!!!

Well if i bought the place and opened the cafe at at 6-30am then i could afford to buy the missing wind deflector which i need except to get back to origoinal question, are wind deflectors for 2nd gen same as 3rd gen. There are some from 2nd gen on sale in Ebay, but don't know wether to bid for them. If i do i would then have 3 wind deflectors to sell, which if bought the hotel and cafe i could put them on the wall and sell from there.
                      Philip
                      Still Searching,
                      Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
                        Well if i bought the place and opened the cafe at at 6-30am then i could afford to buy the missing wind deflector which i need except to get back to origoinal question, are wind deflectors for 2nd gen same as 3rd gen. There are some from 2nd gen on sale in Ebay, but don't know wether to bid for them. If i do i would then have 3 wind deflectors to sell, which if bought the hotel and cafe i could put them on the wall and sell from there.
                        Philip
                        the later 2nd gens and the early 3rd gens are the same deflectors aren't they.I was looking at a 3rd gen up the road as i passed and they look near enough the same.If the truck is there tomorrow Phil i will take a look for you and let you know asap
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ok but the question is, when can we all come down to have a fry up? im starving
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X