Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dieselboy
    what the hell have you done to it now?
    i will have a seat, possibly 2. but my truck is only 2" lifted, so more people in the back = about 1" lifted
    ian in back = -1 lift
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• hehe
      my mate weighs 17 stone, and he isnt fat. my cousin is 16 stone.. i went to the gym last year every other night, ate all the time and managed to get to 12.5.. stopped going after new year this year and now im 11.5 again ive still got quite an appetite and eat quite a bit..
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
        we have a few seats as well ian.oh and by the way i havnt got that front diff anymore bugga.propably would of been the wrong ratio anyway.
        Thanks melons would love to travel with you ........thankyou all as i was really looking forward to this trip and my fracking truck let me down again
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
          Thanks melons would love to travel with you ........thankyou all as i was really looking forward to this trip and my fracking truck let me down again
          no problem matey.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• sorry, but have no spare seats now as my friend after much ditehring has said he wants to join me, so got a full truck now.
            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by captain_chaos
              sorry, but have no spare seats now as my friend after much ditehring has said he wants to join me, so got a full truck now.
              im bringing my neighbour,she has always wanted to go of road,only thing is she has a young baby,so whilst he is staying at home she will still need to express milk off as she is still breast feeding.could make for an interesting day!!!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• right were off out for the evening,so i'll see you guys and girls in the morning,ian i'll see you at 8am at countess.????
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                  im bringing my neighbour,she has always wanted to go of road,only thing is she has a young baby,so whilst he is staying at home she will still need to express milk off as she is still breast feeding.could make for an interesting day!!!
                  thats alright, because i wont have to take milk with me for my flask of tea.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• ok see you all tomorrow at 10am at the little chief..

i will probably be a few minutes late as usual. i will do my best not to be though
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                    X