Mega expensive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoshie
    29 bids but only 5 bidders he gets good money for his imports and at a 5k reserve say he is still 2k cheaper tham Mackay trading lol

You could always get one from here.

http://www.algysautos.com/Pajero_LWB.html

Comment

he.s at it,

says it has 7 seats as well, DONT think so,

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        Is it just me, or is this price for this vehicle mega over priced???

http://www.fourtrackcars.com/Page076.htm

£8,000 for a P reg is totally overdoing it, when you think '96 3rd gen can be bought for less than £4,000?????
        P would be 1996, surely? The page says it's 1998, so R or S. Doesn't give the mileage either.

I will admit to having paid 8.5k for a 1996 3rd Gen a couple of years ago, but
        that was with only 28000 miles on the clock, and damn' near immaculate.
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
          P would be 1996, surely? The page says it's 1998, so R or S. Doesn't give the mileage either.

I will admit to having paid 8.5k for a 1996 3rd Gen a couple of years ago, but
          that was with only 28000 miles on the clock, and damn' near immaculate.

Not sure on the reg.

L=94
          M=95
          N=96
          P=97
          R=98

Is that right??

Even so, NO Surf is worth £8,000 as far as I'm concerned, even a mint one. Not for a 9-10 year old car. Yes, I got ripped off too. I paid £6,250 for my L reg two years ago, and have spent another £3,000 in bits excluding fuel, insurance and MOT etc. For that money I could go down to the van centre near Woolhampton and buy an 04 reg Nissan Navara pickup for £9,000, and I hate to say it, probably have no problems for years. Used to have a Nissan pickup when I was a Landscape Gardener, we abused that truck for two years without any problems, they seem to be very reliable.

Comment

You do seem to have had to replace lots of bits! If I could have back all the money I've spent on replacements over the last 2 years, I could probably buy
            a round at the pub...

So far - 2 headlight bulbs, one tail light bulb and one set of plastic rivets that hold the seal between the bonnet scoop and the intercooler

So far, I'm happy with it, but I did spend a long time looking for one with that low mileage. If the truck in question has the usual 'approaching 100k' mileage, then £8k is too much.
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Working...
            X