yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some countries have one hell of a national day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some countries have one hell of a national day !

For those considering emigrating, Eastern Europe may have something to offer !!!
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

A day off work for sex!!

Would that be classed as a "bonk holiday" then???

I'll get my coat now
    Which Wychwood would you choose?

Comment

If Russia is desperate to repopulate then we could export some of the overspill from the chav familiy baby boom
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
        If Russia is desperate to repopulate then we could export some of the overspill from the chav familiy baby boom

We could always send all the east europeans that have flooded into the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
          We could always send all the east europeans that have flooded into the country.
          Yep, because we really don't need them here? There are more UK passport holder living abroad than people migrating to this country by about 1.5 million.
          There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

anyone been to russia? whenever its talked about there is always this depressing mood about it. on tv russians look grey and depressed.

more sex, in theory would cheer 'em up

but some people might have opposing thoughts about what happens 9 months after
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Been to Kazakhstan, not too bad. very poor though.
              There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

people that work here often go to places like khazakstan, iraq, basra etc
                a bus load of employees here were blown up on their bus to the airport home
                some places are bad, but some are better. and money is always the issue
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                X