poomeisters pit crew.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gwh200

my (nearly) brother in law asked me this afternoon,what the "big hexagonal bar" was. i explained and then it suddenly occured,
    its the steins way of assimilating itself,

HELP,THE STEIN IS A BORG
    exactly when you get it back on wednesday it will be one with the stein,powered by an enourmous v8.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
      exactly when you get it back on wednesday it will be one with the stein,powered by an enourmous v8.

IF ONLY!!!!!!

right im off to bed,once again thanx to all involved,
      its been emotional
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer
        So - you all going to gather again to start Project Vader???
        i may be there to snap a few bolts if needed.Good job you trusted me at the rtts Andy with helping with that g/box mount
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce
          i may be there to snap a few bolts if needed.Good job you trusted me at the rtts Andy with helping with that g/box mount
          It's only cos I couldn't throw you.....

We'll see what has to be done - it's already had a lift - so a switch of the L/C springs and the ES9000s - I'll buy some new ones for the front, and I'll need clear lenses everywhere, and lots of chrome bits....A bar from the 2 door, and front spots.....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer
            It's only cos I couldn't throw you.....

We'll see what has to be done - it's already had a lift - so a switch of the L/C springs and the ES9000s - I'll buy some new ones for the front, and I'll need clear lenses everywhere, and lots of chrome bits....A bar from the 2 door, and front spots.....
            Oh i will play to bugger up your starter motor earth and pass wind
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
            X