X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows this for racism!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
    Powered by ????

Sir Trevor was spot on though. He was fat, white, and of dubious parentage! No-one really cares about comments like that until tree-hugging liberal do-gooders bring it to everyones attention.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

there is too much of this racism stuff really. I don't see anyone any differently by the colour of their skin or where they are from. If someone is an ass hole then its not important what colour they are! I do think there is too much racism towards white people sometimes i get the feeling that we should feel bad for being white, but thats another issue.

As some of you know my misses has two (very beautiful) kids that are mixed raced. I say to travis that he is a brown boy, cos he is, and says i am a white man! I dont agree with treating people differently cos of colour, better or badly. We should judge people on their actions.
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

112 complaints.....

I bet there would be FAR more if someone was to call someone a "fat black $$$$$$$"

Reading the quote in context though I thought it was pretty amusing...
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

There's too much whining about everything these days. people need to get less sensitive and just get on with life rather than looking so bl00dy hard for things to whine about.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            There's too much whining about everything these days. people need to get less sensitive and just get on with life rather than looking so bl00dy hard for things to whine about.
            I agree,Trevor mcdonald is a stupid black $$$$$$$ anyway!
            Powered by ????

Comment

Saw that TV proggie and that line was the only funny bit in the whole series. Berni would have loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                Saw that TV proggie and that line was the only funny bit in the whole series. Berni would have loved it.

I think thats what people have missed, it was a funny racist line about a bloke who was famous for funny racist lines!

completly agree with you mate!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  I think thats what people have missed, it was a funny racist line about a bloke who was famous for funny racist lines!

completly agree with you mate!
                  finally, i was beginning to think i was the only person who thought this. The comments are funny at the bottom of the page, people talking about double standards etc... wtf... it would be criminal if a white man said it about a black guy etc... yeah ok... so if bernard manning wasn't that white guy then who is???
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

I am not racist I have a colour T.V.
                    www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

one sided

its all 2 one sided . i spent a lot of time with my dad at barts hospital a few years ago and was surprised to find there is a black cancer society . wtf . is that all about . voice is a black mans paper . there are so many things like that . if i was to start a white toyota surf society thered be uproar . im fuced off with it all . i mean now if you dont speak english you go to the front of the hospital que cos they dont want interpreters hanging around and costing money . il stop there but as i was made in england it gets me steaming .
                      black n tan
                      black n tan
                      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

I Have no colour predudice..................... I've got a Blue one!
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

There is a lot of discrimination against white, straight, men/women in this country as in clubs for gay/lesbian people ( gay bars?) and now also the YMCA could find itself on the wrong side of the anti ageism laws.

As said perhaps someone should start a club for white, straight, ablebodied, english speaking men, and see how long it takes for some liberal pr*ck to report it to the authorities, and the legal action to begin.
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
                            I am not racist I have a colour T.V.
                            what colour is it??
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

So what, I'm a Straight, White, Able bodied working bloke, and as such I'm grown up enough not to worry if some minorities don't want me in their club - why should I care?

Comment

Working...
                              X