DNA Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    I have a feeling I will get some stick for this, but I have had my suspicions for some time, I can't quite put my finger on it, but something just doesn't quite sit right.....and now the DNA info in this car is just too odd - I suppose it depends where the DNA came from, it may have been from hair that was transferred......I don't know - but I don't have a lot of faith that the poor little girl is still alive....
    Me to then , And the only reason being is that she never cryed. I now if it was one of my children i would not be able to speak for crying, to be honest they would have to knock me out. I have not seen one tear from that womens eyes. To composed for my liking. Im not saying this makes her guilty just a bit sus.I seem to remember a thread like this before about madelin and we all said the same then.

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
      What blood?

Nev
      They initially said blood was found in the boot of the car.. now they are saying bodily fluid not blood
      Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

I watched with interest the interview with Kate McCann’s mother and she too was as cool as a cucumber… may be a family trait, stiff upper lip an all that, but hardly normal.

As regards being a 100 yards away… I do a lot rifle shooting at 100 – 300 yards and just walking down to the 100 yards butts takes a good few minutes…..so even if they kept a constant eye on their children, it is still possible for there to develop a very serious situation within the time it takes to run that distance e.g. choking, drowning, a fall or fire.

The whole situation is very strange.
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

when this first happened, I was critisised on here for saying that no way should that little one (and the twins) be left on their own even for a short while and that the parents had neglected their responsibillities. it didn't add up then, it still doesn't and more and more appear to be pointing a finger. whatever the outcome one thing is for sure, whether directly involved or not the blame in my book lies at one door only. I wonder if the true story will ever emerge but with evidence that appears to be coming to light, the actions of the local police, the media hype, hearsay, speculation and an awfull load of bo££ocks spouted by a lot of 'know it alls' I susspect not.
          Of course I along with thousands of others would dearly love to see that little girl found safe and not harmed or traumertised, if that is not to be then I can only wish that she did not suffer in any way, pain, shock, fear or abuse.
          I have to say I for one am getting a bit fed up with the time and useless chit chat foisted on us by the media, I'm afraid I turn over or turn off now.
          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
          Tony

Comment

A look through the national press shows it to be a slow news week, and they have to sell papers, and tradgedy sells, they'll keep it up untill a better story hits.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
            X