X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sledge
    don't know who wrote that

mine still covered in mud, and i ain't even unpacked it yet lol
    I've still got to unpack too and replace a few lost drawers. I may wash mine a little bit
    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

I cleaned my windscreen - does that count?
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
        I cleaned my windscreen - does that count?
        You just used the windscreen washers on your truck though, didn't you?
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

rich did you sort out that little prob, to do with the money????

Comment

I didn't go all that way to "play" & to then come home n "work" just to clean it off......
            Afterall I did go to Cornwall for a Dirty Weekend !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

It was the first time i have washed it! the main reason is that i wanted to see how much rust is on it so i can start getting that sorted, as we all know this nice weather is not going to last long! trying to make the most of a day off and the sun! was time well spent look forward to getting it dirty again, and sorry again richard probable cleaning it. if i look after her, she will look after me!
              it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

rich did you sort out that little prob, to do with the money????
                i have just sent an email to the culprit from this forum and asked for the money from the 2 of them and if i don't hear by tomorrow morning then it will be name and shame time on every forum i can log onto.Heres a copy of what i sent out but with the names deleted.

Hiya -----

I would just like to thank you for attending the RTTS and leaving without paying anything.I would appreciate it please if you would send me the money for 1 nights camping £5 and £7.50 toilets
                I am also needing £15 off Roading from yourself or ---------- and also £7.50 for the toilets also.
                I have had to pay all this money out of my own pocket which i cannot afford as i am on Social Security at the moment until i return to work.I would also like to thank whoever it was for churning the field up by doing donuts in their truck and also we will probably of lost the off road course now for certain people going down early in the morning and making a nuisance of themselves as a local resident down there rang the farmer and complained about it between 6 and 7 am on saturday morning and gave a description of the truck and part of the reg no also so i know exactly who it was.If i dont get a reply by tomorrow morning i take it you and ---- will be refusing to pay

Thankyou all
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

There is always one .........Are you still looking into the other location we spoke about in july
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                    There is always one .........Are you still looking into the other location we spoke about in july
                    i will only be doing the 1 myself next year but if any of the other Devon/Cornwall clan want to organise one up north Cornwall/Plymouth area then i will attend that one but its just to much having to do 2 i think.
                    I don't know whether to do the off roading next year or have 2 days of laning just for a change so the regulars don't get bored with the same thing

Comment

if i was you rich i would do thre next rtts over 3 days have 2 days green laning and 1 day off roading

Comment

if i was you rich i would do thre next rtts over 3 days have 2 days green laning and 1 day off roading
                        that does sound a good idea actually but it will go to a vote after xmas before i start planning and if everyone is up for it then we'll go for it

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                          i will only be doing the 1 myself next year but if any of the other Devon/Cornwall clan want to organise one up north Cornwall/Plymouth area then i will attend that one but its just to much having to do 2 i think.
                          I don't know whether to do the off roading next year or have 2 days of laning just for a change so the regulars don't get bored with the same thing
                          I was on about the other off road site you were investigating .
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                            that does sound a good idea actually but it will go to a vote after xmas before i start planning and if everyone is up for it then we'll go for it
                            it just means everyone gets a chance to do sight seeing if they don't want to do 2 days of laning. as we found there was'nt enough time to do everything

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              I was on about the other off road site you were investigating .
                              sorry Ian my head is all over the place at the mo.I have a contact number for another guy with a off road course and if that recovers from when the local 4x4 club knackered it up last year and was unusable this year then i will see what that is like but there is also another site fairly local i will look into

Comment

I take it u all had a very good time then??

Comment

Working...
                                X