Comment

Originally posted by scooty
      Yes i was, and he is a she!!!
      You tell him Tonya go on give him hell....lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        You tell him Tonya go on give him hell....lol
        Tis Tonia....... She might not like ya spellin' it wrong....
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

as for the red ones i think my misses said it all when she said 'whats so good with red ones its a common colour' she does like my nice GREY surf!
          it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs

Tis Tonia....... She might not like ya spellin' it wrong....
            Nah she won't mind i hope

Comment

I said i will give them to tomorrow and if i ain't had a reply to my email then i will be naming and shaming.If any of the mods do not wish me to do this then if they can let me know for tomorrow evening.I don't want the same to happen at any other meets that happened down here and anyone being out of pocket
              If you are not alowed to name and shame ........Pm organisers their info so that they can be excluded from future meets .
              I cannot afford to underwrite some ones elses day no more than you can . And i arrange quite a few over the year
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                If you are not alowed to name and shame ........Pm organisers their info so that they can be excluded from future meets .
                I cannot afford to underwrite some ones elses day no more than you can . And i arrange quite a few over the year
                Thanks Ian.I'll take that route if i'm not allowed to.Thats how i asked koi to take a look at this thread and then i'll know

Comment

Thanks Ian.I'll take that route if i'm not allowed to.Thats how i asked koi to take a look at this thread and then i'll know

Are they members on here then?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Are they members on here then?
                    1 of them are yea and the other is a friend of theirs

Comment

Who is it, who is it? i cant wait aint been up on this the last couple of days, wot happened then? it looked good from the pics except for that bl00dy great muddy puddle
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Nah she won't mind i hope
                        Nah i dont mind, and green looks better

Comment

1 of them are yea and the other is a friend of theirs

That TonyN is a bugga when he's behind the wheel of Linda's truck in a muddy field, isn't he!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                            Who is it, who is it? i cant wait aint been up on this the last couple of days, wot happened then? it looked good from the pics except for that bl00dy great muddy puddle
                            hiya ian.that big puddle was stagnant water and really stunk.The answer to the other q ian is that a certain forum member done a runner with a mate and not paid for the off roading toilets or camping and made one hell of a noise friday night after coming back from the pub at 1 in the morning.doing donuts in the field everyone was camping in.went down to the offroad site between 6 and 7 am and being a nuisance and ended up getting stuck.The farmer has a phone call complaining about it and thats about it

Comment

hiya ian.that big puddle was stagnant water and really stunk.The answer to the other q ian is that a certain forum member done a runner with a mate and not paid for the off roading toilets or camping and made one hell of a noise friday night after coming back from the pub at 1 in the morning.doing donuts in the field everyone was camping in.went down to the offroad site between 6 and 7 am and being a nuisance and ended up getting stuck.The farmer has a phone call complaining about it and thats about it
                              What a tw@t, there's always one, sorry to hear that, you would'nt think it of a forum member would you? hope he/they cough up the money ok mate, should have dumped him in that puddle and put you foot on him
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                                What a tw@t, there's always one, sorry to hear that, you would'nt think it of a forum member would you? hope he/they cough up the money ok mate, should have dumped him in that puddle and put you foot on him
                                i would of but they done the runner without anyone knowing until Mandy went back to the campsite and they had gone

Comment

Working...
                                X