HSC Cars again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSC Cars again

Way back when, I asked if anyone was near HSC Cars at Hucclecote Glos.
    I have had a trawl through the 'for sales' and noticed that this garage has aquired a 2000 Intercooled 3rd gen in silver it looks very much like one that was on the F1 site earlier in the year ,The vehicle is advertised at £8995 .
    Is there anyone on the Forum available to go and give it a quick 'once over' for me ?
    Death rides a Black Horse

Anybody ???

Comment

I actually live not far from glos but i wouldnt trust myself to check it properly. I know the basics and could take a few pics for u but that is as much as i can do.

Comment

Is that the one on EBAY.
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-Toyota-Hi...QQcmdZViewItem
        Last edited by marky; 11 September 2007, 16:26.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
          I actually live not far from glos but i wouldnt trust myself to check it properly. I know the basics and could take a few pics for u but that is as much as i can do.
          Hi Mitsy
          Not tryin to get too technical ! just would like someone to look it over and see if it matches their spec as long as its in good nick and not covered in dents etc oh and stuff like trims not missing and headrests still there as they usually get robbed at the ports to keep other customers happy !
          really would appreciate it if you could have a look for me

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            Hi Marky
            yes tis the very one ! It has now appeared on their own web site, it looks eerily like the picture that was on the F1 website a couple of months ago as it still has the white auction paint on the screen (how sad am I ???) so what do you think ?

Comment

I think it was originally up for 10k I paid 8K for mine off a mate who Emigrated to Aus.
              Mines a NOV 1999 Intercooled SSRX Model.
              If you like it offer 8-8500 for cash.
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Thanx M8
                as I said I would have liked someone just to take a look see before I trundle down to Hucclecote for the day ! Mind you have just had mine valeted and it looks absolutely stunning I might have a go at selling it before I take the plunge
                Thanx for your price guide

Comment

Originally posted by John h
                  Thanx M8
                  as I said I would have liked someone just to take a look see before I trundle down to Hucclecote for the day ! Mind you have just had mine valeted and it looks absolutely stunning I might have a go at selling it before I take the plunge
                  Thanx for your price guide
                  Wont they PARTEX.
                  (\__/)
                  (")_(")

Comment

Ok if you send me the address i will take some pics and post them on the forum. I now were hucclecote is just need the address for the garage, cheers mitsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                      Ok if you send me the address i will take some pics and post them on the forum. I now were hucclecote is just need the address for the garage, cheers mitsy.
                      Hsc-Cars Ltd
                      97-99 Hucclecote road
                      Hucclecote
                      Gloucester
                      Gloucestershire
                      GL33TR
                      United Kingdom
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

Cheers will pop up in the morning . Post pics by dinner time.

Comment

Hi john popped up this morning and had a look. Lovely surf good paint work ,a few small scratches by the key holes but nothing to worry about , tyres good. In side nice and tidy condition , no rust as far as i could see nothing missing all intact. Engine tidy and clean . It is being valetid out on monday and when it does go it will be mot off course but also taxed as well. Garage people seem to be very nice and acomadating and also seem to do business all round the country selling surf. Any way hears a few pics and vids for ya hope it works.

PS Id buy it just for the stereo.

Comment

Mitsy you are an absolute Star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the negotiations begin !

Thanx ever so much, if we can get the deal on ,then will contact you and we could meet up and hopefully I could buy you a well earned drink ! ?

Comment

Ok no probs glad u like it , it will look even better when they clean it in and out. So it should look great by the time you get down hear.. Cheers mitsy.

Comment

Working...
                              X