I'm dreading this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dreading this

Got to go to Heathrow this afternoon to pick up daughter in law, only ever been there once so i aint got a clue where to go, and where the car parks are or if the surf will fit in the height restrictions, dont fancy looking a nob if i get it stuck in there, bl00dy relations
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

i Aint been up there for a while, last time i passed it... i'd just got my surf a few hours earlier! Dont think its hard to get to it...but i could be wrong!

Best of luck

Comment

mine gets in the car parks OK, just make sue you know what terminal you are going to as car parks different for them

you going M3??
      M25 then junc 15 on to M4 straight to heathrow, its all pretty well signposted at the airport for terminal parking etc
      Last edited by Koi; 10 September 2007, 14:40.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Cheer's Nigel/Rod, going up the A3, M25, terminal 3 (according to teletext)
        not too worried about finding heathrow, more worried about when i get in there, last time the traffic was murder, if ya get in the wrong lane ya cant get out, although i was in a small car then, they might shift over for the surf are there disabled parking spots? the missis is comeing with me and she has the badge

Comment

i cant be sure, but i wouldve thought there was disabled parking!

Comment

I think disabled can park directly outside the terinal, in the loading/unloading/taxi place, although I could be wrong.

A quick phonecall maybe in order.

Found this;

http://secure.baa.com/baa/BAABook.AS...20%20%20faq_cp

It's all about car parking at heathrow.
            Last edited by plumb bob; 10 September 2007, 19:52.
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

In and out with no probs, disabled is in the main car park, you still have to pay tho, you just park nearer the walkway, anyway they were all full up,

i've never seen so many forigners in one place before (are ya allowed to say forigners?)

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                In and out with no probs, disabled is in the main car park, you still have to pay tho, you just park nearer the walkway, anyway they were all full up,

i've never seen so many forigners in one place before (are ya allowed to say forigners?)
                are you on about the airport or just London Ian
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                  are you on about the airport or just London Ian
                  The airport, londons too hectic for me mate,

Comment

Working...
                  X