hhhmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hhhmmmm

if i had what i thought was an oil leak from the rear crank seal,then............i take it for a (admittedly short) spin,
    and it doesn't seem to have leaked oil but atf, except the atf level is the same as ever,

wtf is going on, is it haunted or something because now im really confused
    Non intercooled nothing.

are you sure the atf is coming from the bell housing???? check the cooler hoses from the g/box just to make sure the hoses arnt perished.if they seem to be ok your next port of call could be a torque converter.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      are you sure the atf is coming from the bell housing???? check the cooler hoses from the g/box just to make sure the hoses arnt perished.if they seem to be ok your next port of call could be a torque converter.
      hi mate good weekend?

no all hoses seem to be sound.between the engine and box is where it seems to be coming from, and it is very greasy when you put your hand up in there.it does occur though that on tuesday i was in eastleigh and before leaving for home i put about quarter pint of oil in.i did spill quite a lot,is this feasible.
      it is going to a garage on tuesday to be checked out
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        hi mate good weekend?

no all hoses seem to be sound.between the engine and box is where it seems to be coming from, and it is very greasy when you put your hand up in there.it does occur though that on tuesday i was in eastleigh and before leaving for home i put about quarter pint of oil in.i did spill quite a lot,is this feasible.
        it is going to a garage on tuesday to be checked out
        Mate, when people say "you need to put some oil in the truck" - they don't mean just anywhere.....there are recepticles you know...
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
          Mate, when people say "you need to put some oil in the truck" - they don't mean just anywhere.....there are recepticles you know...
          ask Sumo
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Working...
          X