No announcement yet.

All done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a cracking job you done there, are sure your not a professional wish my handy work looked half as good as that if i have an incident think il be lookin you up for advice, and thats some quick turnaround wish the garages were as quick as that, great job

Comment

Many thanks for your comments guys. It took some doing but well happy with the end results and at least its not a s$$$$per which it would have been if i had gone through the insurers.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisinflight
        I knew you`d sort it quick, Phil, well done. Cant have been easy without pro. tools and stuff. Simple prevention of this happening is have a 2nd person pressing the foot-brake- doesn`t have to be the driver- could be anybody. Take it you were in the middle of nowhere and this Landy was the only one about?
        Hi Chris, it was at Shottle were it happened. Ya know that steep bit with the extreme bit is down the side. Well ya live and learn lol

Comment

who on earth made that rear numberplate up!?!
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Hi Magnum.

Great job on the repairs, My mrs reckons it a different motor and if she thinks that then it has to be good.

Glad we could help you out with some bits. May be some day you'll get down to one of our play days(if you're allowed to off road the surf again)

Well done
            Paul

Comment

good job mate

good job mate if you want you can come up to Scotland and help me put my new gearbox in my surf lots of good food and beer and you can have a holiday in Ayrshire to boot some good mud surfing to be had to
              S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

who bashed it you

who bashed it you or the wife

blame the wife i do
                S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

You sould be dead chuffed with the result cracking job
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa
                    good job mate if you want you can come up to Scotland and help me put my new gearbox in my surf lots of good food and beer and you can have a holiday in Ayrshire to boot some good mud surfing to be had to
                    Hi I'm hoping to get a couple of days down to the Maidens in a couple of weeks If your still stuck I could call in.

I knew it would happen soon as you left for bits I wrecked my front bumper.
                    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                      Certainly a great job there Phil and glad its back on the road.Just be carefull if you come down here again as Mandy likes your wheels and thinks they would look good on mine.Glad you got the grin back
                      Ta Rich, glad to be back at work now. Need the rest lol. Tell Mandy sorry but there kind of stuck on the truck

Comment

Originally posted by llcool dave
                        Thats a cracking job you done there, are sure your not a professional wish my handy work looked half as good as that if i have an incident think il be lookin you up for advice, and thats some quick turnaround wish the garages were as quick as that, great job
                        Cheers Dave. I sprayed my first car in 1975 and have done all the cars ive had since, so im kind a used to it

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
                          who on earth made that rear numberplate up!?!
                          Wot do ya mean Tim????

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger
                            Hi Magnum.

Great job on the repairs, My mrs reckons it a different motor and if she thinks that then it has to be good.

Glad we could help you out with some bits. May be some day you'll get down to one of our play days(if you're allowed to off road the surf again)

Well done
                            Paul
                            Thanks Paul (and the wife) could do with the right side trim that goes round the tailgate window and internal panel which goes round the back side window if anyone has them

Comment

Originally posted by jeff.fn02jwa
                              Soz Jeff, if i could i would but im a week behind with work and it takes some catching up. Some customers dont understand when ya late.

Comment

Top job. What a difference.
                                www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Working...
                                X