Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marky
    ooooooo what a nice bumper mod
    Looks like an amphibious vehicle to me. Pedestrians wouldn't stand a chance- they would be straight under.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by mick b
      I found out what the V stands for.

VERYVERY EXPENSIVE.

The extras you get are a nice V badge on the boot.

" title="big grin" smilieid="3" />
      is the V for Variable flux?
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        is the V for Variable flux?

HEY Thats spot on man,don't suppose you no where i could get 1 from do u.

Comment

Originally posted by mick b
          HEY Thats spot on man,don't suppose you no where i could get 1 from do u.
          #
          Actually yes.... I Do... nice red colour...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            #
            Actually yes.... I Do... nice red colour...

NO i ment 1 of them V badges HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHA HE.

Comment

it looks like any other surf to me
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                have seen the SSR's then with a X and the G and then the limited after any, but looked at a SSR-V Limited yesterday.

Any one spotted one before, its new on me. Definatly a genuine model, badge was same as others on the tailgate.

Sweet looking truck, N reg, all the gadgets, LSD, wood trim, all spoilers and wind deflectors, etc ( and a phat exhaust) not Recaro's though.

Rare model?

Also saw a late (not rego'ed yet) facelift manual 2nd gen, all the usual bits but with underslung spare, and sexy red paint job to die for! :droooool:

SSR-V was the one below the SSR-X in the Spec list so I presume the SSR-V limited is another one of those, "oh we got some spare badges and bits and it's Friday and we got to get rid of them" cars. Either that or it was an end of model year one and they are trying to sell the stock by making special editions.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                  SSR-V was the one below the SSR-X in the Spec list so I presume the SSR-V limited is another one of those, "oh we got some spare badges and bits and it's Friday and we got to get rid of them" cars. Either that or it was an end of model year one and they are trying to sell the stock by making special editions.

Cheers

Hey, don't knock 'em. Mine's an SSR-V "Black Navigator", which is a limited edition, it's a great beast. Yes it does have loads of extra's which include Sat Nav, TV, alloys, blah blah. Shame the Sat Nav and TV don't work after bringing it back to the UK, but hey ho! Otherwise there's nowt wrong with it.

Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
                    Hey, don't knock 'em. Mine's an SSR-V "Black Navigator", which is a limited edition, it's a great beast. Yes it does have loads of extra's which include Sat Nav, TV, alloys, blah blah. Shame the Sat Nav and TV don't work after bringing it back to the UK, but hey ho! Otherwise there's nowt wrong with it.

Bryan
                    Would I knock them, just knocking Toyota, seems that whatever is on the back doesn't neccessarily reflect the spec - like SSRs with as much on as an SSRX, SSRX with the same spec as a G except the recaros - SSRGs with no recaros etc etc.

Any one of the Surfs is worth having, we all change them a bot anyhow.

Cheers

Comment

At the end of the day its a SURF & no same model is the same each surf has its own unique spec & look. So the outcome is youve got a SURF so enjoy it
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                      X